Questions & Answers
QuestionIs this a one year subscription? Or does buying this give me the program to use forever as is?
- Answer I do not believe that Photo Element is a subscription. I have several versions and never paid for a subscription to use. You just have to buy a new version if you want updates every year or whenever they drop a new version.
QuestionI read the Best Buy reviews after purchasing the software. I too am having a problem with ADOBE refusing to recognize the redemption code included with the software I purchased from Best Buy. Has anyone been able to resolve the issue?
- Answer Support had to assist with the redemption code and everything works fine
QuestionDoes the video editing side of this product allow for multiple camera tracks? IE side view, front view etc
- Answer If you aren't completely experienced in doing this, then don't waste your money... there are no instructions included and Adobe Customer Support is no help at all... I wanted to put three pictures into one picture (not a collage) and Adobe told me that this software would do what I wanted... to quote them, 'its so simple'... I went to Best Buy and the sales person told me the same thing... 'its simple to do'... After installing it and having difficulty with the serial numbers being accepted, I finally had it installed... I got the Adobe PhotoShop Elements 2021 and Adobe PhotoShop Premier Elements 2021... no instructions whatsoever... I went back to Best Buy and they said they couldn't do anything about it... the manager suggested that I buy a manual for $50.00... I have spoken to Adobe Customer Support close to a dozen times on their online chat support... the first thing they want to do is to remote access my computer... and I say no way... They have sent me links on how to do collages... even those links are not usable to me as they are for 2019, and I have 2021... One thing I have learned is that if I had known what a waste of money this was going to be, and the lack of customer support from not just Adobe but Best Buy as well, I would never have bought the software... So, again, unless you are very experienced in this sort of thing, don't waste your money... it's not worth the frustration....
- Answer Yes, you can right click on the pdf and choose open in, then Adobe Photoshop Elements. You can also use the open command within Photoshop and navigate to the file (just make sure all files is selected under type of file). Once it is loaded, you can choose to save as jpeg.
- Answer If you are looking for instructions, good luck with that. I went back to Best Buy where I bought it, to return it but they would not take it back. The manager said that I would need to buy a manual to go with it and said it would cost about $50.00. Apparently they don't carry that manual. I spoke with Adobe numerous times and they said that there are no written instructions. They sent the same link several times explaining 'collages'. Collages are not what I bought the software to do. Before I bought this software, I called Adobe from an ad and asked them if they had software that would help me do something particular. I want to take three pictures and transfer pieces of two of them onto one main background picture. They told me that this software would do exactly what I want and that it would be so simple. I went to Best Buy and the sales person told me the same thing. No one bothered to tell me that you have to be very knowledgeable in layering and photo transfer and such. I am not knowledgeable with this stuff. Long story short, I'm stuck with the software that I have no idea how to work with, and Best Buy was no help at all and Adobe's customer support is pathetic. You can look on you tube and see some instructions and how to's but you need to have an idea about how to do some of the things that they require. As for a book? I have found nothing. Good luck with yours.
- Answer Yes it does, I mean, Lightroom does a lot of things like editing photos, that Photoshop Elements does it pretty well and even I like it more than Lightroom. Just keep in mind that the question only says “Elements”, there is Premiere Elements and Photoshop Elements, the first is for video editing only. I recommend buying them together
I would recommend:
QuestionI just got a chrome book 11a it has no Cd Drive if I get these programs will it work on my lap top?
- Answer after you put in the redemption code and get the activation code, you can do a download from Adobe. As long as you have a good internet connection you don't need to use the CD's.
QuestionDoes it have features like teeth whitening and something to help with blemishes? If not is there a different one you would recommend with these features
- Answer Yes, Adobe Photoshop Elements is very useful with those tasks
- Answer Nope, you only get the discs and the codes for the license