Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this have a UHD G-sync screen? When is it available for sale? (1 Answer)Answers
The screen is QHD with G-Sync at 120Hz on this model . There are configurations with UHD, but they are not G-Sync and run at 60Hz, although the display quality on them is fantastic. One thing to be aware of with the G-Sync models is that they do go through battery a little quicker, but can be worth it in terms of performance. Also if you are gaming on it I feel like QHD is the sweet spot for a GTX 1080 on a 120Hz screen. While I can't speak for Best Buy or Alienware officially, one of the Alienware reps on Twitter mentioned these will be officially dropped sometime late February to early March and I'd imagine Best Buy will get them sometime shortly after that.
- QuestionIs this a 120hz screen laptop? (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow long would the battery last. Gaming or watching movies or using Netflix or just emailing and surfing the web. Just a general feel of how fast this thing drains (1 Answer)Answers
It last for quite a while. I have had it run 4 hours straight doing heavy things. You may already knee or not that gaming computers speed is faster when it is plugged in, which is helpful when you want things done in a timely manner. Even when its not plugged in its pretty fast and stays cool due to its built-in fan vents, which is not small like others so it has great circulation.
- QuestionWhat is the RAID setup? (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan I connect the HDMI out to the HDMI in on a Samsung 8000 series TV, and get full 4k and HDR for my games? (0 Answers)
- QuestionWOULD THIS RUN CAD / CAM APPLICATIONS COMFORTABLY? INVENTOR HSM 2017 (0 Answers)
- QuestionDear sir I do live in Israel do you ship there more over I've tried to register on you web but becouse I'm not an amirecan or I'm live abroad The USA I couldn't succeed Best regards Rajaie anan (0 Answers)
- QuestionWhen is this available for sale (0 Answers)
- QuestionWhen is this laptop going to be ready to order? (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan I order this product from a BestBuy store? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions