Questions & Answers
Questioncan you download all the games that are available in the Google Play Store like you could on a Samsung tablet? does Amazon's version of Google Play have a lot of good free games? Im thinking about getting this for my 4yr old
- Answer It does not have google play. it only has amazon app stores. which is very limited compaired to the google play store.
- Answer You can download google store and google play onto the device and upload your current apps
- Answer Yes these do come with the "Amazon Special Offers" if you look on the amazon website (which i did after buying it from bestbuy.com) you will see the 49.99 version comes with special offers. I dont see the version without the "Special Offers" on best buy but its basically 15 dollars more on amazon.com our you can pay amazon.com 15.00 on their website one you set it up with your amazon account to remove the offers.
- Answer Instead of downloading so many games on my phone. I have tablets for each of my sons, and they have their own games downloaded on them. When I allow them to use my Hotspot off my phone, they can play games that need internet, or watch Netflix.
- Answer Yes it's available for download.
- Answer Our local library has ebooks for loan and they can be downloaded as Kindle books to a Fire. They route them through Amazon .
QuestionI know squat about these things. I'm looking for something that I don't have to pay a monthly fee to operate. Is this it ?
- Answer No there is no additional fee after purchase.
QuestionWould you recommend this product for a class to use to read their novels? middle school class - interested in purchasing a class set
- Answer Yes, this is actually the main purpose that I purchased it for my son and he likes it better than his ipad as it is very handy and easy to carry. Most, if not all the features are about the same as more expensive ones.
- Answer Yes, you can access ABC Mouse with this Kindle.
QuestionHi. Can someone please direct me to where I can find a guide. It doesn't come with one. I set up a child profile, But how do I change the display, add things like the calculater, etc. to childs profile. Its on adult one, but not childs. Thank you!
- Answer There is a help option on the device, type on its search the keywords "child account settings" and a plethora of topics on the issue will show. You access the amazon app, then you go to the drop bar on the top (it has 3 stacked lines) and you will select on this drop down ribbon the help option, then you get options like account, help with tablet, etc. I saw something like this on my amazon fire 7, and must say it was a pain when I used to own it.