Questions & Answers
- Answer This monitor doesn't have VESA mounting for mounting to a multi-monitor mount/stand. I did however find a possible solution for this problem on a youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwsXK-vg1gc.
- Answer Yes, the monitor is adjustable.
- Answer I have used a wireless keyboard with it, I'm sure you could do the same with a mouse.
QuestionPardon me if these are dumb questions. I am not a techy ;-) Does this monitor have (1) a built-in speaker and (2) include the cable to connect to my Lenovo T430s laptop? Thanks in advance.
- Answer Yes to question number 1. The box had an hdmi to hdmi cable I think not sure what is the input to your monitor.
- Answer HDMI
QuestionI have another AOC monitor connected to my laptop- what kind of connector to add a 2nd AOC monitor for extended view? (I would use the two AOC monitors for work)
- Answer It depends on the laptop. I have a Dell precision and use a docking station to hook up multiple monitors to my laptop.