Questions & Answers
- APPLE GIFT CARD $15
Your price for this item is $15.00
QuestionIt is correct that I can use this gift card to purchase apple products at Best Buy.com? (i.e. new mac book)
- Answer No, you cannot. You can only use it with apple.
- Answer Every time I’ve purchased a digital gift card, I usually receive the e-mail 30-45 minutes later. My most recent purchase took about 12 hours, probably due to the high Black Friday demand. If you haven’t received your e-mail after 24 hours, contact customer service.
QuestionIs there a limit per person - such as only can buy one per account. Or can this be purchased as many as possible?
- Answer There is a limit of one per account.
- Answer The system does have its limit. Maybe it’s due to the promotion. If your order got cancelled due to limits, go target or Amazon, they accept repeated purchase for gift cards.
- Answer I haven't used it but it's a gift card like any gift card you would buy, but free.
- Answer Yes you can. You can redeem the digital gift card to your Apple account or just use the gift card during checkout.
- Answer I believe that this gift card mostly like itunes gift card, can only buy digital goods, you can not purchase any apple hardware products by using this gift card.
- Answer No. You cannot buy a gift card using another gift card.
- Answer No, only on $100 Apple GC, and you can buy only one per account
- Answer Limited to 1 per customer.
QuestionHow long it takes to receive $20 Best Buy promotional gift card? If I go to the store, can I get promotional gift card right away and use it for other purchase same day?
- Answer I received the Best Buy Gift card that same day. First I received a validation email within a few minutes of placing my order. Once I validated my email, the promotional gift card was received withing a couple of hours.