Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,139.99
The regular price is $1,199.99
QuestionLooking at this to replace our PC that we pay our bills with. Do the Mac’s get buggy and slow like almost every other PC i’ve owned? Even after they’ve got some age on them?
- Answer No! Have had our iMac for 3 years and it still works like new and I use programs that work hard like Abobe Illustrator. Always had PCs. I don’t deal with viruses anymore. No lagging anymore. It’s amazing. Do it. Just do it.
QuestionWhat's the difference from https://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple-macbook-air-13-3-display-intel-core-i5-8gb-memory-256gb-flash-storage-silver/6444006.p?skuId=6444006 , which is $899.99 on bestbuy.
- Answer Issac, You have to check in Specifications, the latest model is 2017. The 899.99 priced MacBook Air are 2016, and the core I5 processer is not as fast. You can get an Apple Beats with the Apple purchase on the newest 2017 model and get a student discount which will bring it closer to 2016 system.
- Answer No. Internal memory. Solid State. No moving parts.
QuestionIs this a 2017 model?
- Answer You are talking to a dummie when it comes to computers. However, mine was billed as a 2017 model and I’m not sure if 2018 are even out. I have found throughout the years that the models don’t change that much other then upgrades to the OS. By the way this is my first Mac. So far real happy. Hope this helps.
- Answer The 8GB refers to the RAM (random access memory) the 256 GB is the actual storage for saving data.
- Answer I had to purchase Office 365 separately.
QuestionI need a network wired DSL internet connection at least 20 Mbps and a flash version at least 11.3.
- Answer The speed of your DSL connection is controlled by your service provider, you'll need to purchase a Apple USB Ethernet Adapter to connect your DSL line to the MacBook Air. The MacBook Air supports Adobe Flash, you'll download and installed the version you want from the Adobe website.
- Answer Yes. For a Best Buy gift certificate.
QuestionWhat size case fits the MacBook Air *Latest Model 13.3 inch display? We bought a 13 In speck and it does not fit?
- Answer You have to read the fine print on the laptop cases. Each case is built specificly to a particular model as distinguished by serial numbers. https://everymac.com/ultimate-mac-lookup/
Questionif it says latest model does what year does that mean 2016 or 2017? Is pages the apple version of office?
- Answer This is a 2017 model.
- Answer The MacBook Air has a Thunderbird port so an adapter is required to use an external DVD/CD ROM.
QuestionAlthough I've went through th list of question and answers it still was not clear enough. Firstly, is this the latest model? Secondly, what does it mean by flash storage? Because the specification says SSD. lastly, I can't plug in an external hard disk?
- Answer 1/Yes, this is the most up to date model. 2/ It is called flash storage because the hard drive is Solid State Device that works as a flash stick. 3/ of course you can connect an external hard disk to it.
QuestionI never have an MacBook Air or Pro and im looking to purchase one today...which one do you recommend for me an Air or Pro?..like for example im looking on mac air 13,3,mac pro 13,3 and mac pro 15..p.s my wife is working like insurance producer..wich one?
- Answer unless you're going to play a lot of computer games and store them on your harddrive , the mac air 8g 256g will do nicely..
- Answer Yes it has a HDMI port on the right side
- Answer Yes, this can run MMORPG games like World of Warcraft.