Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan a SSD be added to this to be integrated with the 1 TB? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCould this run the game rust with decent fps because that's the game I want to play the most (2 Answers)
- QuestionWould I be able to play Star Wars The Old Republic and League of Legends with no lagging and no frozen screens? Considering the RAMs and GB those games use and take up. (2 Answers)Answers
I used to play LOL and SWTOR on a much much much... incredibly slower, older, budget gaming tower; I still managed 60fps on high settings with that setup. That computer and this laptop are not even in the same universe of comparison. This laptop is light years ahead. I play Overwatch on epic, fully maxed settings and average 100-130fps no problem. Gpu and cpu won't even go over 80c on temps, and I don't use even half of system ram between graphics card and system. This laptop is obnoxiously over powered for the games you're asking about.
- QuestionAnyone use this laptop for photo editing? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes. It is fast enough to do some major photo (as well as video) editing. Depending on what you are going to do with your final product (i.e. print the photos or view them on other computers), I would recommend a good external monitor and a display calibration device (such as the Datacolor Spyder). Laptop monitors are not the best when it comes to color matching when you are printing out your photos or sending them to someone else to view on their monitor/TV. This is true with any laptop computer and not just this specific laptop. Also, if you are going to print out images as portraits, a monitor that swivels 90 degrees is essential.
- QuestionHow many montitors can this laptop handle? (1 Answer)
- QuestionOnly game id play is World of Warcraft. Will this laptop allow me to play the game on its highest settings or will I need to adjust depending on situation (such as raid and BG)? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan a gaming mic go with this? Does it have both, mic(mic logo on the side)and audio(headphones logo on the side)plug? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the GTX 1060 only have 3GB of RAM or is it 6 as stated on the ASUS website? Thank you. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWould this be a good computer for school? (2 Answers)Answers
Depends on what you are going to school for. For generic computing uses it will work but it might be overkill. For word processing, email, and internet research (for school) you can get by with a laptop at half the price. However, if you school requires something more (i.e. music or video editing like if you are going to film school) the extra power on this machine will be essential. Likewise if you are going to be doing engineering or computer programming, you will need the extra power this computer provides. Also, if the computer will do double duty as a game machine (like when you are trying to unwind between writing papers) then this is perfect for that.
- QuestionCould I use this as a good work laptop as well as a gaming Laptop? I have been looking for a decent laptop to take to college that will be good for games and work. (2 Answers)Answers
Yes it is! I recently switch from a MacBook Air to this. I like that I am able to game on this as well as do my assignments for school. I like the mobility of being able to play games with out bring my pc along all the time. The 1060 in the laptop handles games well. One thing tho is a does tend to get hot so having fam cooler is a major help.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions