Questions & Answers
- QuestionAll the reviews said it's a good PC "if you're not a gamer". Why isn't this a good machine for gaming? It has an i7 and an SSD, and 12GB RAM. What it's missing, just the video card? (2 Answers)Answers
I would have to say VC. This has on board Intel HD graphics. It does have a dedicated slot for a video card, but cannot find out how much wattage the power supply outputs. Heavy gamers and photo/video editors using high end cards require more power to run the processor on the graphics card.
- QuestionWill the graphic processor work with a fairly sophisticated flight simulator? Could I put in a dedicated graphic card in this computer down the road if I wanted to? Scott (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan this computer support dual monitors? I see it has both an HDMI and VGA, and realize it would definitely work better with an additional graphics card, but am just wondering if it will at least function as is. (2 Answers)
- Questionhello everyone, Just bought this ASUS. I have been trying to install a fresh copy of WIN 7 pro 64bit . I have been in trouble for the last 5 days to no avail. Has anyone had any luck or know what could possibly be wrong? Bios might have something to do (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionEverything looks great on here, except for the video card. I have never liked intel graphics. Is there a slot for a video card such as the NVIDIA 1060 or maybe even better. If so, would I need to upgrade anything else on here to prevent frying the PC? (3 Answers)
- QuestionJust purchased this computer and I love it, but I am wondering which graphics cards and power supplies will work with it. It would be super helpful if you left the links to the parts that will work. Thanks (3 Answers)
- QuestionJust bought the Asus - VivoPC M32CD Desktop - Intel Core i7, went to install the HP Laser Jet printer I already have, and its telling me since this is an older printer, I need the usb2 port. Does this have a usb2 port, and which port is it? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the power supply rating on this desktop ? I have a NVIDIA 1060 card with me. Would I need to buy a separate power supply to run my graphics card ? (2 Answers)Answers
You really should upgrade the power supply to a 500W or better to accommodate the power needs of the card. You could possibly get away with not doing it, but operating a computer on barely minimum requirements can cause system instability. I have bought several of this model and have always upgraded the power supply when I have added additional hardware before deployment.
- Questioncan you changes out the power supply without any problems (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionFor those of you who have inserted a high end graphics card (PCI-E), what all did you have to change in the BIOS in order for the system to recognize the card? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions