Questions & Answers
- Answer Not that I know of. Really was expecting some more bass when I purchased these.
QuestionI'm thinking of getting another pair but in the white color. I wanted to know if the white will start to turn yellow overtime while I sweat playing soccer?
- Answer I got these for my girlfriend, and had the same worry. She works out 3-4 times a week, and has had them for a few weeks with no discoloring so far. She wipes them down with anti bacteria cloths when she remembers to.
QuestionDoes this work well for answering calls and the background noise not being heard by the person on the other end of the phone? I’m looking for one that cancels out the background noise so the caller doesn’t hear anything besides my voice on the phone.
- Answer Yes you can answer calls and if the noise is minimal it will be cancelled but if extremely loud and close to your call it will be heard. These are great for workouts and answering when you can’t use your phone.
Questionhow good is the range? about how far can you be away from your source of media before it starts to disconnect?
- Answer Has a great range. I have left my phone behind in my room, walked into the kitchen..even outside to my car and have had no issue . I
- Answer You should contact the numbers provided in the box that the head phones came in with. I registered mine soon as I opened the box to make the process go faster in case I have to use the warranty
QuestionIs Strictly headphones or does it work as a Bluetooth to answer the phone and will it connect to multiple phones two phones like some of the Bluetooth do
- Answer These wireless headphones can also be used for phone calls. It can only connect to one phone at a time.
QuestionWill the sweat turn the white Powerbeats Wireless headphones brown or give them that dirty look?
- Answer Yes, sweat and general use will get them a bit dirty with time. Definitely need to clean them periodically to keep that fresh white going.
- Answer On the Android phone go to Settings. Flip the switch to turn on Bluetooth if it isn't already on. ... When the phone says Pair with Device, tap on the Bluetooth button. In the device list, tap Beats Solo Wireless to connect your phone to the headset and you're done!
QuestionI don't see an option to buy the Geek Squad warranty for these.. I bought an earlier version of these and it was available. Is there some type of extended warranty available?
- Answer When I bought mine I asked the same question and unfortunately no, they do not offer and extended warranty on the headphones. Just the one year warranty they come with.
QuestionHow do these work if you wear glasses? Also, how these work if you're deaf in your right ear?
- Answer They fit with my glasses and usually just rest beside them or underneath, so I haven’t had any issues. Also I assume they’d be fine if you could only hear through one ear you’d just have to decide whether to wear the second ear pod or just clip it to your shirt. Just use the accessibility settings in your phone to move all sound to one ear
- Answer all new beats include the w1 chip in them, so yes they do have it
- Answer They are bulky and will hurt your ears over the course of an hour working out.
- Answer They are more of a dark pink than red.
QuestionThe brick red color looks pink. I really want a pink pair. Can you tell me if these are more of a red or pink color?
- Answer They’re like a deep fushia coloe
- Answer It's almost a neon/fluorescent red if that's such a thing. Not exactly pink but not a true red either.
QuestionForgive me - I'm still a techno-nerd - can these be used with a phone or are they for music only?
- Answer You can answer phone calls with these.