Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes it have a light inside (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill it accommodate a 9x13 in pan? (4 Answers)
- QuestionWhat are the inside dimensions of this oven? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs it safe to use aluminum in this model? (2 Answers)Answers
Thanks for your interest, Mike. You can use aluminum foil on or around the food being cooked. Never use aluminum foil on the crumb tray, the floor, the walls, or along the entire rack. Doing so will cause overheating and improperly manipulates heat reflection, leading to poor results.
- QuestionSomeone said there is no way to end the cycle if the food is cooked before the timed setting. Is there a way to stop it without letting the time run out? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow many watts is this oven? (2 Answers)
- QuestionAny self cleaning toaster and convection ovens (1 Answer)
- Questionhow adjust hours ?its not spécified in the manuel (1 Answer)Answers
Thank you for your question. To adjust the time when baking, press the timer buttons to select the desired time. Then press the up arrow for a longer time period, and down for a shorter time period. Select Stay On by pressing the down arrow past zero. The Stay On icon will show in the display panel.
- Questiondoes the fan motor supposed to be noisy (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs it possible to get the rack near the center? The picture makes it look as though it's always either close to the top or to the bottom. (3 Answers)Answers
Hi Mike, The rack can be adjusted at three different positions. The picture here is not very clear. Here is the manufacturer's product webpage http://www.blackanddeckerappliances.com/products/cooking-appliances/convection-and-toaster-ovens/to3290xsd-digital-extra-wide-toaster-oven.aspx You can zoom in one of the pictures and see the centre rack position. Hope it helps or I can post you a picture of my oven.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions