Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this phone have dual cell phone capacity? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionJust received this phone and it's just keeps on talking and informing me that this feature is for a blind person, how do I change this? I can't find the setting button. (5 Answers)Answers
I don't personally have this particular blu Phone model , but on my vivo phone the quick setting menu swipes up from the bottom. You should see the phone settings access there. It will be a little wheel and will say settings. Go into that and you should see an accessibility option you should be able to turn it off from there. Hope this helps.....
- QuestionPlease tell me I didn't buy the only phone on earth that doesn't have a case I can purchase? Yes, it came with a case but highly doubt that kind of case will offer protection when phone is dropped (5 Answers)Answers
I don't know how long it usually takes accessories to appear for phones, especially with a lesser brand like BLU, but the device has only been out for less than a week. Seeing as there are cases and other accessories available for the Life XL and their other phones, I'd assume it will just be a matter of waiting a little while.
- QuestionDoes this ship to Portugal? Will it work with any carrier? (0 Answers)
- QuestionHow large is the screen (1 Answer)
- Questionhow can i chamge the ring tomes (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy can't I hear a callers voice on my phone without having the earbuds in? The other sounds and 'notifications' are fine and all volumes are up as high as they go. Is it me or a defective phone. Please advise, my return time of 14 days is growing short ! (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat kind of sim is used for this phone. I believe its a micro sim, but not sure. (5 Answers)
- Questioni need a manual for this phone. (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions