Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this camera take good action shots? My son plays football and I'd like to get good quality photos. (4 Answers)Answers
I have had this camera since the beginning of September & took both photos and video of my daughter's cheer team on the football field. used the low light setting to take pictures at night & you can also set it to take multiple photos in a row so you get just the right shot. I highly recommend this camera.
- QuestionNo built-in flash? How does it perform in low light indoors? (3 Answers)Answers
It automatically detects low lights and will tell you right on the display "Raise the Flash." If you want to shoot in low-light for some reason you can disregard and just snap the photo. Or you can just simply flip the flash up and then pop it back down when you're done with it. I prefer this to the mechanical flip-up flash. Less moving parts to accidentally go bad. Flip this flash up when you need it, pop it back down when you don't.
- Questionwhich memory card? (4 Answers)
- Questionis it touch screen and what kind of battery is in (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do I set up wi-fi (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionTripod (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionSoftware (5 Answers)Answers
First visit the website and go to downloads to get the driver for your computer. After that you can then pair the device to your computer and lastly and you can transer photos and videos. Check the maual for information on downloading the driver from the website.
- QuestionCan the pictures come with a date stamp? (6 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it have HDMI connection to TV? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionSelf timer? (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions