Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,149.99
- Answer I can confirm this machine is capable of running that game (Modern Warfare 2019) on ultra graphics and still getting 120-155 FPS on a 1440p 155hz freesync monitor.
QuestionI bought this PC and plugged in my monitor using HDMI. It is providing power to the monitor but it will not display any graphics and acts as though it cannot read it. Any suggestions?
- Answer Make sure your plugging your monitor to the HDMI port that's midway down on the back of your tower. Upon unpacking your computer you should of seen a sticker on your tower directing you where to plug in your monitor and where not to plug it in. In addition if you want to hook up dual monitors I had to buy a special cable that has a similar end as a HDMI but is square shape not tapered like HDMI. Hope this helps.
- Answer This system does have blue tooth i can verify that as i have used it. So idk who the rep from cyber is but their help response is entirely wrong.
- Answer Thank you for reaching out to us Sohil. The mouse and keyboard included with this system are OEM products from CyberPowerPC. If you have any further questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to give our tech support agents a call for any assistance; we're always happy to help. Tech support: (888)937-5582 -CyberpowerPC Support
QuestionWhen does this get restocked?
- Answer Thank you for reaching out to us Rob. Please feel free to contact our tech support team at your earliest convenience for further assistance on this matter, we're always happy to help. Tech Support: (855) 888-2039 TechTeam@CyberpowerPC.com Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday: 8:30AM - 6:00PM PST Saturday: 9:30AM - 3:00PM PST -CyberPowerPC Support
QuestionDoes this include one hard drive, a combo drive? Or two separate drives, one SSD and one mechanical?
- Answer One SSD and One HDD. There are two back panel slots for SSD's and 2 (i think) for HDD's. In total you could get three SSD's and two HDD's in it.
QuestionJust got this. Followed all instructions to setup. Turn it on and all the lights light up but nothing on screen and after about 1 minute the lights go off then back on. It keeps repeating this and nothing on screen.
- Answer I'd connect with either Best Buy or Cyberpower support. Mine fired right up when I got it, and has been running smoothly ever since. They'll be your best option to help get it figured out.
- Answer Thank you for reaching out to us beachgardengal. Unfortunately the case included with this system cannot support an internal optical drive, however, you may purchase an external optical drive that uses a USB connection separately. If you have any further questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to give our tech support agents a call for any assistance; we're always happy to help. Tech support: (888)937-5582 -CyberpowerPC Support
- Answer when I go on unlimited it jumped from 250-260 frames but it doesn't stay like that in fights so I like to keep it set at 200 no fps drops or spikes
QuestionWhat exactly is the psu? Is it bronze, silver, or gold? Is it 80 plus certified? And what is the wattage?
- Answer EVGA GD 80+ Gold 600W not modular
- Answer The Power Supply is: 600 Watts (Manufacturers will vary). The Motherboard is: ASRock B550AM Gaming. I checked with CyberPowerPC's Technical Department and found out that the Motherboard can be stepped up to a total of 64GB of DDR4-3200 UDIMM RAM. I've been playing Half-Life 2 on it for about a month now with 16GB of RAM and it plays flawlessly on High settings.
- Answer Thank you for reaching out to us. This system should include 16gb of DDR4 RAM at 3000mhz. If you have any further questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to give our tech support agents a call for any assistance; we're always happy to help. Tech support: (888)937-5582 -CyberpowerPC Support