Questions & Answers
- QuestionAnyone who actually has one of these. Are you able to stream Pandora/Sirius through the receiver? (5 Answers)Answers
Although we haven't done it yet, you can choose internet radio in the settings, as well as bluetooth and connect via usb. You will need the HEOS app to stream. Per the website: The HEOS app puts multiple streaming services in the palm of your hand, ready to play on your AVR or any devices on your HEOS network! Enjoy music from Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn Internet radio, Amazon Prime Music, iHeart Radio, Sirius XM, Sound Cloud, Tidal, Napster or Deezer*, or use the HEOS app to stream tunes or whole albums from your phone, USB stick, or computers and NAS drives on your home network. Whatever you want to hear, access it directly from the HEOS app, complete with support for favorites and playlist functions. Hope that helps.
- QuestionHow many of the HDMI ports are for 4k? (5 Answers)Answers
I purchased this receiver elsewhere as BB did not have it in stock yet. All the HDMI's are 4k HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 compliant. I have a 7.2.4 Atmos system with this receiver, a 2 channel amp and a Sony 940D that I got at BB. Roku 4 Ultra and Samsung UHD player all run 4k HDR.
- QuestionCan you set this up for a 7.2.4 surround system if you connect a external 2 channel amp , making this a 11 channel system (2 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan it power a 5 foot tall twin 15 inch speaker tower that has a horn tweeter. (4 Answers)Answers
I'm sure it could power those speakers, but the questions is will it provide enough. Are they efficient? With 4 fifteen inch drivers and two horns I'm guessing they need some decent power to run them properly. If you don't need all the channels of amplification in this receiver, and if the receiver offers the option to bridge channels that might be your best bet.
- QuestionThis receiver says it has multi-room capability. What other components can connect and via what method? (2 Answers)Answers
The Denon AVR-X4300H Supports 3 Zones (2 are digital). I have a living room TV, Speakers and TV on my Patio, and Speakers in a separate Billiards room. There is equipment required to facilitate multi-room; multi-source configurations. The ARV-X4300H is the device that can run this kind of configuration. Be prepared to have a pre-Amp to run remote speakers and HDMI extenders to run distances over 35 feet. Great features, but some issues. the firmware is not ready for primetime. Issues like http interface has not been deployed. Some of the Auto on events cause all zones to display a black screen. Turning the unit off and on seems to fix these occasional issues. You'll need some expertise on how managing zones work before you purchase. If your comfortable with a little management this AVR is awesome! This unit has great potential, it should be great early next year.
- QuestionI appreciate the answers to my DolbyVision firmware update question for the 4300h. But, I called US Denon today and they had No news/info on any upcoming updates. How are you/where are getting your information? Thanks (0 Answers)
- QuestionDo you have to have any of the Heos speakers or other Heos products connected to your network for you to use Spotify Connect on this AVR (with the Heos app) ? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes Spotify Connect on this receiver run over the wi-fi network, or is it Bluetooth? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWill Dolby Vision pass through this, the 4300h, on ARC when sent from a 4K player to a 4K tv each using/set to Dolby Vision? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan we connect woofer to this receiver? If yes to what ports do we connect to? (4 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions