Questions & Answers
- Answer According to Best Buy when i had them look at this, the release date for the Fly More Combo is late march.. Idk why theirs is so far off of DJI. I Pre ordered through DJI for this reason.
QuestionDoes this DJI Mavic Air Fly More Combo work with Galaxy Samsung phone, or does it work only with IPhone??
- Answer The DJI Mavic Air Fly More Combo will work with the Samsung Galaxy. It includes a lightning port, micro USB and USB C adapter cables. You can use multiple types of devices.
QuestionCan you get DJI's care plan for Mavic Air bought in Bestbuy from DJI store? What's the process?
- Answer Yes you can. Go to dji com and hit the drop down menu then look for “support” and then you should see a box saying “dji care” on the screen. It will load to a new screen and give you a few options “buy now” “dji care activation code” and remaining coverage amount” click on the “buy now”. You should then see a list of all the drones they offer and looks for the one you have. Then click buy it now and it will ask for your S/N. You have to do this within 48 hours after activating your drone via the app (I believe it’s the app) I hope this helps you!
- Answer It’s smart phone or computer just make sure you got a good WiFi and always update software before flying
QuestionI want to buy Mavic Air but I have a concern about warranty, How does it applies? Should I contact BestBuy store first? or Should I contact DJI directly?
- Answer Once you purchase the drone, you must deal with DJI directly. Best Buy doesn't handle warranty service or offer extended warranty. I bought the DJI extended warranty right after I set it up.
- Answer It's hard to say when it'll actually be available in retailers. It seems that DJI has already started shipping them out directly from China (at least that's where my preorder came from) to consumers who preordered the units. They officially began shipping 28 Jan 2018 but some people have received them even earlier than that. DJI has not mentioned when retail stores shall receive their shipments and how much of those shipments are designated for preorders only or instore display/pickup. I know that's no real answer but the best information I have. Hope it helps.
QuestionCan this drone auto land or come back to the launch location? I'm new to drones and want to make this as easy as possible.
- Answer This drone auto lands and will come back to the point you set as ‘home’ as soon as you instruct it or you loose remote signal.
QuestionI have two questions: 1) Is there a micro SD included and if so what size (GB)? Will it differ between the regular and fly more combo packages? 2) Will there be a DJI Care Insurance included in the fly more combo?
- Answer 1) No SD card included in the normal package or fly more combo. The drone does record up to 8 GB of footage/pictures internally and has a micro SD card slot for further expansion. 2) DJI Care Insurance is not included in the fly more combo. Hope this helps.
- Answer The Mavic Air can fly as far as 2.5mi with HD video feed and full control. It has a max speed of up to 42.5 mph
- Answer It will work with tablets that have the DJI go 4 app it is better to have a tablet that has cell service as well
- Answer Oh definitely. It's got decent range at 2.4 miles with the controller attached however it is loud and would alert hunters and who's stopping them from shooting it down?.
- Answer i have one they fly for 20 minutes and yes a android phone works great just down load the right app DJI GO 4 on your phone if it lets you download your good
- Answer Got mine a few weeks ago. It acts like most modern cars with rear view cameras. The display (your phone or tablet) will start beeping and showing how far an object is from the drone once something is in range (a few feet). It even slows down as you are moving around near them. However, if you enable sport mode, you might fly too fast for the tech to catch an object. I just clipped a tree branch when I went too fast. Fortunately, I managed to just cut off a leaf from the tree and back away with no damage to the drone. With some practice and common sense, you should be fine.
- Answer Yes, it comes with two extra batteries, a charger that will charge up to four batteries (one at a time), a hard case for the quadcopter itself, and a soft carrying case/bag that holds the drone, controller, three batteries, and their charger, as well as any extra cables you're bringing along.