Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this cable take the place of the three-color HD cables? (11 Answers)Answers
It sure does. The cables you refer to are Component if they are red, blue amd green with a Red and white for audio. With an HDMI cable it carries both audio and.video all in one simple high definition cable. Its the best manner of high quality entertainment right now. You just need to make sure you have a Hdmi compatible device and a display with the available ports.
- QuestionCompatibility (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this type D HDMI cable? (8 Answers)Answers
The cable in question is just a standard HDMI cable with standard, full-size connections that you'd use to connect a TV to a Blu-ray player or similar. Yes, your adapter looks like it should work with this cable. Your other option would be to just purchase an inexpensive micro-HDMI cable. My only caution is this cable is only 4 feet long...pretty short. Not sure what you are going to use it for but wanted to bring that to your attention. Good luck!
- QuestionHow many gbps? (10 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this Dynex HDM1 Cable support 1080P? (11 Answers)
- QuestionCan this cable be connected from a laptop to a computer monitor? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this work well with an Xbox 360? (11 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work with Roku 2? (11 Answers)
- QuestionIs there built in sound? (11 Answers)Answers
- Question3d compatibility? (11 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions