Questions & Answers
- Answer It sure does. The cables you refer to are Component if they are red, blue amd green with a Red and white for audio. With an HDMI cable it carries both audio and.video all in one simple high definition cable. Its the best manner of high quality entertainment right now. You just need to make sure you have a Hdmi compatible device and a display with the available ports.
QuestionCompatibilityWill this cable work for a second generation Apple TV and DYNEX TV with HDMI ports?
- Answer I use this cable with all 3 Apple boxes that I have with no issues. One is a direct connect to a Samsung TV, and the other two connect to Onkyo receivers.
QuestionHello, Does this support 4K UHD TV? Is it HDCP 2.2? If you don’t mind me asking, what is the difference between this and another brand that’s $30 a cable. Example, audioquest cables are $30 for 4k UHD cables. Thanks so much!
- Answer Hello, Thank you very much for you interest in our 4K Ultra HD HDMI Cable. To address your inquiries yes, this cable will support all of the current HDMI standards and formats, including the very highest bandwidth signals and latest protocols. Arely R. - Dynex Support
- Answer This unit will support 10.2 GBPS
- Answer HDMI carries all media audio and video through one cable. No extra cables needed.
QuestionIs this type D HDMI cable?What type of HDMI cable is this? I've 32GB Microsoft Surface RT and Micro HDMI type D Cable Cord Adapter For Microsoft Surface RT (pic attached), do you think this cable will be compatible with the adapter accessory? Thanks
- Answer The cable in question is just a standard HDMI cable with standard, full-size connections that you'd use to connect a TV to a Blu-ray player or similar. Yes, your adapter looks like it should work with this cable. Your other option would be to just purchase an inexpensive micro-HDMI cable. My only caution is this cable is only 4 feet long...pretty short. Not sure what you are going to use it for but wanted to bring that to your attention. Good luck!
- Answer There are multiple studies showing that the "quality" of the HDMI cable is irrelevant. An HDMI signal is digital, so it is either on or off, period. Buy a cheap one, it'll work for any device that has an HDMI input/output just as well as any other cord.
- Answer This item will connect two devices that use HDMI ports.
- Answer Hello, thank you for you interest in our products. In response to your inquiry, this cable will work with you directv mini wireless receiver as long as it has an available HDMI port. Deneb M.- Insignia Support
Questionthe cable that came with my Samsung disc player is only 2.5' long. I need one about 3.5" long. Is this the correct cable to go from TV to disc player?
- Answer Yes, though I have found that it is better to buy an even longer cord. I found that out the hard way, having bought a 4' cable. One forced stretch to try to make everything fit in spaces I had for them (cable receiver, dvd, tv) and the 4' cable was bent and compromised. Should have bought the longer one first.
- Answer worked fine for my RokuTV.
Questionwhy is it the dynex cables have difference prices the three ft. 3,99 the 6 ft. 5.99 but 3.9 is 9.99 why ?
- Answer The longer the cable the higher the price goes.