- QuestionWhat are the connection types and number? (3 Answers)
will this sufficiently replace my Colorsit model 400u powersupply? I am concerned about the different connections needed on my computer. Can you give me a idea about the connection included with this power supply.Answers
- QuestionDell Inspirion 518 (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat's the maximum amps available on the +12 V rail? (3 Answers)Answers
It depends on the rest of the system. The Dynex 400w PSU, if you dissect it, is only rated for 250w continuous power. See this review: http://www.hardocp.com/article/2008/05/13/getting_best_buy_on_power_supply/2#.U1kcY1VdXHo If the rest of the system has anything more than basic components, then the answer might be no. Best Buy carries a Thermaltake 430w PSU that would be better, and is only $5 more: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/430w-tr2-atx-power-supply/9827301.p?id=1218179698427&skuId=9827301&st=categoryid$abcat0507009&cp=1&lp=3 Alternatively, you could go for the Corsair taht is only a little more and is a really great PSU in terms of quality: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/cx-series-modular-cx750m-750w-atx-power-supply/8324202.p?id=1218872214205&skuId=8324202&st=categoryid$abcat0507009&cp=1&lp=1 It will also allow further upgrades down the line, and would easily go into your next system.
- QuestionIs this power supply compatible with HP DC 5100 PC? (3 Answers)
- Questionwill the Dynex™ - 400-Watt ATX CPU Power Supply work with a Dell Optiplex 740 (2 Answers)Answers
It should not be a problem but to double check, look at the back of your powersupply and make sure the plug port which protrudes from the back of your DELL chassis will work otherwise it should not be a problem. On the upside, Best Buy will replace it if it doesn't and give you full credit.
- Questionis that compatable with a Bestec ATX-250-12Z rev:d2? It appears to be the same physical size. (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the warrenty (3 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work with low profile HP 8000 elite? (0 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work on a Compaq Presario SR5223WM Prod. # GN573AA Ser # CNH 629J5? I replaced the power supply before with sku 00603 11223 but it is not available at the Rockford, Ill. store. (0 Answers)
- QuestionWill this replace a Delta Electronics Inc. Gps-400bb-A, 400 Watt PSU in a Asus CG1330 desktop machine? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions