Questions & Answers
- QuestionThis vacuum is good for dogs hair? (10 Answers)Answers
We have 4 Siberian huskies and 2 cats - constant shedding. Hair is a daily battle. This vacuum keeps up even better than the Dyson ball we've used for 8 years prior. We broke 3 other big brand vacuums in short order due to the amount of hair and use. The older Dyson kept up like no other (and still works, we just wanted to upgrade) - and this new Cinetic vacuum works even better!
- QuestionCan we use this on laminate floors? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAir Flow Rate (3 Answers)Answers
No filters for those new big balls with the Cinetic technology, filters obstruct the flow so without them you'd need less to get the same effect. Advantage of no filter is you don't have to clean it and it can't get clogged like a conventional vacuum.
- QuestionUpright vacuum stability, when using accessories (10 Answers)
I'm currently debating in purchasing this Dyson - Cinetic Big Ball Animal + Allergy Bagless Upright Vacuum. Is there a deficiency in the vacuum stability, when having unit in upright position, then while using the extension hosing, the vacuum falling over?
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
- QuestionWhat is the noise level (db) on this vacuum? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have very dense thick carpet and my current vacuum I can't use because I can't push it. I know this has adjustable height but will it still be hard (5 Answers)Answers
This model is heavier than the older models. My small wife had issues pushing the older model around, and it would hurt her wrists and back. This one seems to pull itself along, and she can vacuum multiple rooms without taking a break - so don't let the extra weight fool you... it's easier to use despite the extra weight.
- QuestionCan I vacuum my matress and can I wash its filters (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHi! How much does this vacuum weigh? I will have to carry it up and down the steps, so I don't want anything too heavy. Thank You (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs this model good to vacuum dust mites? (5 Answers)Answers
It will at a minimum disturb their environment drastically. No exaggeration! We didn't know how dirty our carpets were until using this Dyson. It disturbed me how much stuff was left behind after a professional steam cleaning and a Kirby demo. It pulled dust out of everything we thought was immaculately cleaned aready. In short, I believe it does.
- QuestionWhat is the difference between the Cinetic Big Ball Animal + Allergy Bagless Upright Vacuum and the Cinetic Big Ball Animal Bagless Upright Vacuum? (3 Answers)Answers
The big difference between the two is that the allergy one comes with a million different tools and attachments for cleaning vents, fans, furniture, under furniture, blinds, you name it. The regular animal comes with only 3 attachments. And i believe the filter on the allergy one is different but im not 100% sure on that. I opted for the allergy one for all of the extra tools.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions