Questions & Answers
- Questionwhat are the differences between the $299 and the $319 and$479 V6 bag less and (9 Answers)Answers
The $349 is a direct drive motor, the $299 is the older type, it is motorized but not Direct driven. The latter means a more efficient use of battery and more importantly, means (75% according to Dyson™) stronger brushing equaling superior cleaning.
- QuestionDoes this vacuum bend all the way back? I am trying to see if I will clean underneath my bed,it's such a small space under there that normal vacuums can't bend back that far. (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the electrical input allow 220 (Hong Kong, with an adapter) or just 110? it should say on the plug or on the charging station. Thanks! (7 Answers)Answers
Hi Alan, It's Vince with Dyson. Dyson products are designed specifically for the countries they are sold in, and machines manufactured for the United States are designed for 110-120v electricity. Our machines are not multi-voltage. A power converter would be needed to use the machine in different countries; and we do not recommend using a converter, as it may affect performance or damage the unit. Additionally, warranty support is not available for units taken out of the country as we do not ship internationally. We will be happy to provide additional details via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Best wishes, Vince.
- QuestionCan you switch heads on the vacuums? (8 Answers)
If I buy the V6 Moorhead that comes with the direct-drive cleaner, can I switch the head to the soft roller for hard wood floors? Can I even buy the other head to switch them out? I understand the V6 Absolute comes with both, but I hate red and it costs more.Answers
- QuestionHow many recharge cycles is the battery good for? (4 Answers)
Most lithium ion batteries are good for approximately 1000 recharges, is this the case with the Dyson cordless stick vacuum? With no way to replace the battery pack what happens after 1000 charge cycles? I guess it will become expensive wall art,Answers
My first one is just about 5 years old. If we vacuum 2-3 times a week that is approx. 150 charges per year x 5 years equals 750 charges and still going strong. If you are smart go to utube and learn how to change battery if it happens to die.
- QuestionHow long does the vacuum last without the being plugged in. In other words, how long does it take for the vacuum to run out of charge? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questioni have hardwood floors, will this Dyson clean them without damaging the hardwood? (5 Answers)Answers
Hi Carl. Thank you for your interest in the V6 Motorhead. The V6 does feature a row of carbon fiber filaments with an anti-static property to help pick up the stubborn dust from bare floors. Therefore, it is safe for all common floor types, including hardwood floors. Best Wishes, Krystal Dyson Customer Service
- QuestionWhat is its weight and what is the decibles? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do you switch out of Boost mode? (11 Answers)
I may have accidentally pressed the Boost button while connecting the right sweeping tool. I was not able to switch the Boost mode off. I had to use the vacuum in Boost mode that ran out of battery in 6 minutes and then I have to recharge for 3 and half hours. Is it possible to switch off the Boost mode?
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
Hi it's Vince with Dyson. To change to normal mode; while the machine is running with your finger on the trigger, press and release the "Max" button on the back of the machine. The "Max" button light will turn off and you will hear the machine change tone to indicate it is now running in normal mode. We will be happy to provide additional assistance with your Dyson V6 via email at email@example.com. Best wishes, Vince P.
- QuestionHi. How much would the lithium battery cost to replace the old one? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions