Questions & Answers
- Questiondoes it come with the charging device? nothing is mentioned in "what's included" (10 Answers)Answers
Yes, there is a charging device. You pop the tracker out of the band, put it in the charging device and either plug it into your computers' USB port, or into a wall adapter with a USB connection (not included--I use my iPhone wall adapter).
- QuestionHow does the GPS feature work? (10 Answers)Answers
You just go to the Exercise screen and choose run. It will pair with your phone and record your run. It has pace, distance and will map out the route on Google maps. You can see the map on the App on your phone and your pace/time/distance on your watch.
- QuestionText (10 Answers)Answers
No. Your wrist will vibrate when you receive the text message, and when you flip your wrist up to look, the message will slide up from the bottom and show you the message. The only option you have from there is to clear your notifications.
- QuestionMusic (10 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat is the battery live per charge (10 Answers)
- QuestionDoes come with different faces? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a sleep tracker built into the Fitbit Blaze? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionActivity recording / GPS (10 Answers)
Can it track and record your jog or run (by this I mean your route or path) using the watch's GPS without needing to have my phone on me? Or do I need to have my phone with me to utilize the GPS tracking feature?
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
- Questionclock (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWater (10 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions