Questions & Answers
- QuestionOutlet power (2 Answers)Answers
Hello 5DogMom - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. A 115 Volt AC, 60 Hz, 15- or 20-amp fused, grounded electrical supply is required for this chest freezer. It should always be plugged into its own individual electrical outlet which has a voltage rating that matches the rating plate. I hope this helps! Thanks checking with us!
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions ? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat is the warranty on compressor (1 Answer)Answers
Hi-this is Sue from GE Appliances. For the period of 1-Year from the date of the original purchase, GE will replace any part of the freezer which fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. During this limited 1-Year warranty, GE will also provide, free of charge, all labor and related service to replace the defective part. Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionPower Cord (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI live in N/W Indiana and wonder if this freezer works in a freezing garage without thawing the content ? I have a fridge with freezer that shuts down at about 35 to 40 F degrees and everything in the freezer melts. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs this freezer an automatic defroster? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questioncan I pick up at a warehouse in the Kansas City area and save the delivery charge. (0 Answers)
- QuestionFCM11PHWW Is this freezer model in store (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions