Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat does it cost to install it?? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes it have a handle on the outside? I don't want a protruding handle. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionOne of the pictures for this dishwasher clearly shows someone removing tines on the lower rack. Can you do that with this model? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do you open the door on the jet finish compartment? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhen I shut the door and push the start the light will come on and blink and start beeping (1 Answer)Answers
Hi-this is Sue from GE Appliances. Thanks for your purchase! We are happy to help. If the Start Status indicator light flashes, this generally indicates the door was opened or the cycle was interrupted. Make sure the door is completely closed. Press the Start pad once to start the dishwasher. If the dishwasher beeps once every minute, this is a reminder that the door has been left open. It will continue until you press Start and close the door. See page 14 of the Owner's Manual for reference: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=49-55097-2.pdf- If the door is hitting the cabinet, it will not close properly. The dishwasher must be aligned in the cabinet so it does not interfere with the closing of the door. Make sure the dishwasher is leveled. Make sure the upper rack is in the correct position. The rack is adjustable up or down 2" but should not be raised or lowered on one side only. If the rack is not level, it will not push in all the way. This prevents the door from closing all the way. For further assistance, we encourage you to contact GE Consumer Service at 1-800-432-2737 for assistance or conveniently schedule an appointment online: http://www.geappliances.com/service_and_support/service/- Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionWhen I shut the door to start a wash, the start button blinks and keeps beeping. I have moved everything out of the way and it keeps happening. (4 Answers)Answers
I had same issue. What's happening is the washer frame is so frail that when you attach your brackets to the counter it pull up on the frame, deforming it. Enough that the door switch on top does not engage correctly. Unscrew the brackets and I'll bet it works fine. If so, up the leveling feet and make sure the counter brackets aren't pulling up on the tub frame.
- QuestionDoes this model filter the water? We have well water. (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions