Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $129.99
The previous price was $169.99
QuestionHi bought this vacuum in Late June 2017, I noticed that the Bottom floor roller Brush pickup 'does not Rotate"...Like Other Vacuums. IS that a DEFECT? Also sometimes a Rolled up TIssue gets stuck in the Middle of flex Hose,hence decreasing Suction by 40%
- Answer There is a rectangular "switch" on the top of the vacuum base on the left side when you are using the vacuum. Make sure this is in the up position, when down it stops the brush from rotating. You have to give it a good push to engage it.
QuestionDo you need a drill to put this vacuum together? Are any tools needed to assemble this vacuum?
- Answer There's only 1 screw to be tightened.
QuestionDoes Vacuum works well on tile? I have dogs that go outside and bring lots of sand that need to get remove with a powerful suction.
- Answer This model works better on carpets, than on bare floors or tiles. On the floors & tiles it will leave behind some dust, dirt or sand.
QuestionSome of the new vacuum's don't come with a brush any more. Does this have a brush to attach to the hose? How many filters are there and are they washable? Has the retractable cord proved to work or has this been an issue?
- Answer IT COMES WITH A PET BRUSH THAT ATTACHES TO THE HOSE FOR MULTIPLE PURPOSES AND THE VACUME COME WITH ONE HEPA FILTER THAT CAN BE RINSED AND THE CANISTER CAN ALSO BE RINSED AND THE RETRACTABLE HOSE WORKS GREAT I ALSO LIKE THE FAN ATTACHMENT FOR CLEANING THE FAN
- Answer Hi jes1058! Yes, one of the two filters on this unit is washable. The filter in the lid of the dirt cup is the washable one. The HEPA filter, located on the front of the motor, is not washable. Hope this helps! -Michael, Hoover Customer Care
- Answer Yes it does. 5 different adjustment levels.
QuestionHow easy is it to change the belt? The one on the Shark Navigator Lift Away was impossible to change. We had to give it away.
- Answer Just remove 6 screws and remove the cover underneath the vacuum. Then pull out the beater bar and notice how the belt is placed on the beater bar and post on the other end and replace.
- Answer Hi Clyde! This unit weighs approximately 17 lbs. There are tools that come with this unit that will allow you to do a deep cleaning on your sofa. Hope this helps! -Michael, Hoover Customer Care
QuestionHow does this pick up human hair? My daughter and I have long hair and it is always getting tangled around the brush, and lots of hair gets left behind. If not, what would ya'll recommend?
- Answer Hello Jenn, This unit will feature a brushroll shutoff if that is desired to prevent hair wrap around the brush. The unit will also feature a removable brushroll, so any hair that does wrap around the roller can be cut away. Thank you! Matt - Hoover Team
QuestionHi, I just got my vacuum and assembled it but I cannot find the Crevice tool. Where is it supposed to be?
- Answer IT WAS IN THE VACUM HOSE
QuestionI am replacing my older model Hoover WindTunnel which I have loved,but I can't seem to disengage the bottom front part to clean it. (sorry I don't know what it's called; it covers the spinning brushes and is clear plastic.) Am I able with this model?
- Answer I would check online with Hoover’s website or check it up on YouTube! I did that to make sure it got cleaned.
- Answer No the beater bar shouldn't be noisy take it back to store for another sweeper
- Answer yes it works on high pile soft carpet and low thin carpet as well. my shark sucked period! this one i love