- QuestionFrom my understanding is that this stylus only works with the 2015 Spectre X360 and not the 2016 model, is this true? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes HP not make this stylus anymore? It is sold out on Best Buy and it is no longer on the HP Website. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWill this stylus work with HP Envy X360 2 in 1 notebook 7th generation Intel processor 16 gigs ram 1 terabyte HD drive 15.6 display (1 Answer)
- Questionis it compatible with the spectre 360x 2016 versions? (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow do I get the active stylus to work (5 Answers)Answers
Go to your settings, under Bluetooth you will need to pair your pen. To pair the pen you just have to push the top of your pain and let your computer discover the pen. It should only take a few seconds to pair. If nothing happens you may need to let your computer be seen. You can find instructions on the Microsoft Web Site if you need additional help.
- QuestionWill it work with hp spectre 15-ap003ng? (0 Answers)
- QuestionWill this stylus work with HP Pavillion X360 2 in 1 notebook 7th generation Intel i5 processor 8 gigs ram 1 terabyte HD drive 15.6 display model 15-bk193ms? (1 Answer)Answers
The HP Active Stylus is compatible with HP products that have the Synaptic touch controller. The HP Pavillion X360 2 in 1 notebook uses this controller as well as other models. You need to check your specific notebook to see which touch controller is installed.
- QuestionThis should work on any HP model correct? I just purchased a hp probook x360 11 g1 ee. Would this be the right stylus? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes. I have an HP pavillion x360(with windows ink installed). I have tried a number of styli, and digital pens yet none seemed to work with my computer. This pen was operational right out of the box. No set-up required. you probably wont be able to open programs with it, but you can just tap the icon of the program you'd like to open. It's really not much of trouble.
- QuestionI have an hp envy x360 notebook, "marshmallow". I need a stylus that will not skip when I write in One Note or in tablet mode. I was told this would work but am reading conflicting data. Please help. (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan i use this stylus with a wacom Intuos tablet? thanks (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions