Questions & Answers
- QuestionWILL THIS PRINTER WORK WITH WINDOWS 10 (8 Answers)
- QuestionI assume this HP printer will print from iPads & IPhones via an HP Print app? (4 Answers)Answers
I spent hours on my own; and several hours with HP remotely taking control of my computer. This printer never worked wirelessly, and would only work with a USB cable. It was a big disappointment, as I was assured that the set up was easy! I am still looking for a comparatively loss priced wireless printer.
- Questioncan you turn off or not use "instant ink"? (2 Answers)Answers
yes, you are still able to use the instant ink cartridges that come with the purchase of the printer and not have to enroll in hp ink. I will say it is cheaper to do it that way though if you usually purchase 2 or more cartridges in a year
- Questionis the usb cable included? HP envy 5540 (5 Answers)
- QuestionEnvy 5540 what cartridges does it use? (4 Answers)Answers
The HP ENVY 5540 uses HP cartridges in the 62 series -- the HP 62 Black Original Ink Cartridge and the HP 62 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge OR the XL (longer lasting) versions designated HP 62 XL. It takes one black and one color cartridge.
- Questionautomatic 2 sided copy (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhich HP-PRINTER is considered better: this model or the 4650? (2 Answers)Answers
Good question. The answer depends on your needs and what feature are more important to you. The biggest differences between the printers is that the 5540 prints a little faster, has a 125 sheet paper tray, and a photo paper tray. The 4650 is a little slower, has a 100 sheet paper tray, no photo paper tray, and an auto document feeder. I hope this helps in making your decision.
- Questionwill it work with windows 10 and edge (2 Answers)
- QuestionDo you have to have a PC or can you use the printer with only a tablet and smart phone . (3 Answers)
- QuestionDo I need to order ink with this printer or is it included in the package? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions