Questions & Answers
- Answer Yes a full cartridge.
- Answer Yes.
QuestionDoes this printer print two sided? people asked about duplex but that is not answered. I need two side preference for printing
- Answer This item does not have double-sided printing.
QuestionDose this printer have to be hooked up to a computer to work or can it be used by just plugging in it to an electrical outlet?
- Answer The computer needs to be connected to the printer to secure wired printing option. If you are doing wireless then just have the printer connected to an outlet but make sure the computer and printer are communicating through the installation process. If you have issues you can call HP for technical support.
- Answer Yes. You can scan directly to a computer.
QuestionDoes this have flatbed as well as document fee in case I want to copy a page from a book? It looks like it does but is not mentioned in the specs.
- Answer Yes, you can use the document feeder or open the lid and put in a book but there is no sliding hinge. When copying from a large book you made need to add some cover to keep the outside light from shining on the glass.
- Answer 16 inches long , 14-1/2 inches wide, 11 inches tall
QuestionI have a HP Laptop that does NOT have a place for installation CD what can i do to make sure its compatible. My HP has wireless capability but the printer is wireless right? I should be able to use that to connect right? I saw the disc in the contents
- Answer You can download the drivers from the HP website. You will not need to use the disk. https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-laserjet-pro-mfp-m130-series/9365370/model/9365374
QuestionWill it print from a Chromebook attached solely by a USB cable? I do not want wireless. HP claims it's printers can do this.
- Answer Yes, you will only need the HP Print for Chrome app.
- Answer printer copier and scanner
- Answer No. Will only accommodate up to 14".
- Answer Yes you can. I use a Mac with no issues.