Questions & Answers
- Question1) can you lists all the part name of this PC ? Thank you. 2) does it built in WiFi ? 3 ) how you guy feel about this PC after long time period of used ? Thank you so much for your help. I would appreciate. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow many watts is the PSU and does it have Bluetooth? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this come with a DVI cable? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow many watts is the PSU? (3 Answers)
- QuestionPC after long time period of used and getting too hot. and can I add additional fan? perfectly one on top next to the liquid cooler (2 Answers)Answers
You can do whatever you wish - it is your computer. How hot is "too hot"? I have read that this chip (I7-7700K) runs about 20 degrees hotter than you would expect and that 85 is not abnormal under full load. However, I redid the thermal paste on the cpu and changed my fans around a bit and run at about 60 under full load now. I added a fan in the open spot on the top. I have all my fans blowing IN also to create positive pressure, I also added dust screens then to keep dust out of the radiator and intake fan. Good luck to you. I also found the stock fans noisy at high speed and replaced them with better ones. Remember the radiator fan needs a static pressure rated fan, not a normal one.
- Questionjust bought this for grandson. went to set it up. is the graphics card already installed?? we saw books and it said parts should be here and we intstall it but theres no card in packaging. 1800 dollars you would think the card was there (6 Answers)
- QuestionCan you overclock the CPU and/or the GPU, And would it damage the computer at all, or would i need to upgrade something to overclock everything (1 Answer)Answers
Yes, you can overclock the CPU and the GPU on this model. It is highly recommended that you buy more fans for this case though as your system will undoubtedly produce more heat with the overclock. CPU through the Bios and the GPU with MSI Afterburner if you receive an MSI GPU like i did.
- QuestionMy graphics card is tilted . How to solve this？ (3 Answers)Answers
Most of the New GPU's Sag. Some cases have bars built in to help with this. I just purchased this and rigged up a little post to prevent the GPU from Sagging. Ill attach a picture below. I cut a chopstick in half and wrapped it in vinyl carbon fiber with white electrical tape on the ends to match the GPU. Hope this helps.
- QuestionWhat liquid cooler can I put and what ram? A need 2 ram of 16 (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the processor a kaby lake or skylake? Also how much OC can you do on the processor in this case with minimal cooling changeouts? (1 Answer)Answers
It is a Kaby Lake I& 7700K. I have mine overclocked to 5.0 GHZ but I had to delid the processor and change the thermal paste to Conductonaut liquid metal. I also added fans and moved the cooler to the front of the case. I removed the front case cover to allow better airflow also.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions