QuestionDoes the air pump need to stay on during the whole movie in order for the screen to stay inflated?
- Answer Hi. I took my time to research this specific question on our User's Guide and I was able to confirm that, in deed, the pump must be left running while the screen is in use. I hope this clarified your doubts about it. We hope you keep enjoying and thanks for your preference. Charles V. - Insignia Support https://www.insigniaproducts.com/contact-us
- Answer It isn’t loud, you don’t notice it at all while watching movies.
- Answer This screen works with a short throw projector.
Questionhow do I fold it properly when putting away and what is the best way to completely (and quickly) deflate it?
- Answer To deflate quickly first there is a zipper at the bottom of screen unzip it all the way. Then detach the white Screen fold and put away. Fold off each long side of black sections to the center then start rolling it from one end and sit on it each time you roll to get the air out keep rolling until you are done.
QuestionHow do I get the creases out of the screen? It’s been laying outside all day now and the creases are pretty noticeable still. I can’t iron it cuz it’s plastic.
- Answer Ours wasn’t bad once we secured it to the blowup frame. It almost stretches it out and smooth out the wrinkles.
QuestionWhat type of equipment is needed to inflate the screen or does it do it automatically once plugged in?
- Answer The air inflation pump runs constantly in order to keep it inflated (and thus you’ll need access to a power source to use it). It comes with instructions.
- Answer It is designed for front projection only.
QuestionAre there tie-downs? Any issues with using it outside and the wind? How does it compare to the inflatables?
- Answer It is an inflatable frame with a screen mounted to it. So it does come with spikes and tie down ropes but it is vulnerable to excessive winds.
Question1. Is the product as is? 2. Does it need other accessories to work? 3. Has the product been use? 4. If so, is there visible damage(s) to the product? 5. Product instructions/ manuals included? 6. Will product be shipped or do I need to pickup? Thx
- Answer Hello Joy, I understand that you left us this question because you are interested in this product. Our Outdoor Projector Screen comes included with all parts necessary to assemble the item, however the only thing that you will need to provide will be a hammer to make sure the screen is secured to the ground. The Screen will be brand new, with no damage to it, and will include a Quick Setup Guide with the correct first time setup steps. If the purchase was made online, you have two options on receiving your item, you can have it shipped directly to your home or pick the item at the store. This should appear on your order information. We are always here to help you in case you need any further support with it and thanks for your interest in this product. Itzel I. - Insignia Support. https://www.insigniaproducts.com/contact-us
QuestionI purchased this inflatable screen and would like to know the best projectors to purchase for outside use with it??
- Answer LG - PF50KA 1080p Wireless Smart DLP Portable Projector - White I bought it and happy with it
QuestionIs this item black across the entire back with the white portion attached to the top of it or is the back opened with the white hanging in the open middle. A light shinning in my yard to where is this is not black under the white it won't work for me.
- Answer Not work because it’s open in the back