Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan you use Miller Lite Products? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan you take off the draft tower and install a new one with multiple faucets? I am a homebrewer and can fit 3 korny kegs inside. If so, what size would I need to buy to fit? (2 Answers)Answers
The single tap tower is a twist lock, but underneath it has 4 threaded holes for what seems like a standard 3" tower. I bought a 2 tap Kegco tower and even the screws it came with fit the thread. I used the Kegco DT2F-630SS. You can put the CO2 tank on the back with a mounting bracket for the exterior and feed the line through a hole that is plugged. I'm not sure if it would fit 3 korny kegs, but two sixtels fit without any problem.
- QuestionWhat size is the Co2 tank provided? (10 Answers)
- QuestionHow many gallon keg will it hold? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan this be used with Bud Light kegs? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCo2 tank (10 Answers)Answers
The tank can be mounted either externally or internally. The only issue with mounting externally on the back is that it will stick out even farther from a wall. The provided bracket simply goes on the back and there is a hole pre-drilled in the back of the unit to run the pressure line in.
- QuestionDoes this Insignia Kegerator hold a full and pony keg? And does it come with hose, keg coupler and CO2 tank? Need to know before I order online, since they do not carry in club. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionOn the thermostat, what is the coldest setting, 1 or 6? (2 Answers)
- Questionpurchased this less than a month ago still get lots of foam. Any Ideas? (4 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan it be "built-in"? (5 Answers)Answers
Sorry - this unit is not intended to be installed within a cabinet or under a counter. The condenser unit is mounted on the rear and needs some room for air circulation. If planning to install under a cabinet, be sure to purchase a unit where the air circulation comes from the front, not the rear. Units like this will usually cost in the $1100 range
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions