Questions & Answers
- QuestionI have an iphone 6 plus, can someone please advise if I can use it for my iphone 6 plus please? Thank you so much for your time. (10 Answers)Answers
- Question( iPhone 5c ) Is it true that this Insignia brand can wear your battery out on phone faster because it is not an actual APPLE iPhone product? Lady at ATT store tried to tell me that! (5 Answers)Answers
The key here is the cable is MFi (Made for Apple) certified. This means it was made to specs provided by Apple and should be fine. In reading about the issue it not so much the cable as the charger you use. I would stick with Apple chargers which do a better job of regulating the voltage to the phone and prevents damage to the IC2 chip.
- QuestionDoes this cord allow you to play music from your ipod? (11 Answers)
In other words, my head unit in my car has a USB input which enables me to play music through my ipod. I need a cord that has a USB end and headphone jack end so I can hook up my ipod to the auxiliary end and the USB end to my head unit. Will this cable let me do that?
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
- QuestionIs this cable compatable for an Android z660g phone? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan i connect this charger to my desk top computer and charge my cell phone (without using the lightning box)? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes you can connect it to the computer and it will charge however it takes a really long time to do it this way. You also have to make sure your computer is on not in sleep mode. I only recommend connecting it to the computer if you are doing something such as downloading pictures or putting music on your phone. Plugging it in to the wall is the best way
- QuestionIs this compatible with iphone 6s? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDumb question I know but does the cord light up ? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill my iPhone say "Accessory not supported"? Because I've had many cases like this when purchasing nonoriginal chargers. (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work on an iPad mini? (5 Answers)
- QuestionPlease help me is cord compatible with iPhone 7 plus? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions