- Questiondoes it plug into wall..and how long is the cord (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan it be used with older tv's (11 Answers)Answers
Yes, the antenna goes with older TV's that are digital. If you mean older TV's that were manufactured before the digital tv mandate, then no. For older analog TV's you have to purchase a converter box and hook the antenna up to it in order to receive broadcast television.
- Questionhow much miles can this antenna rich (11 Answers)
- Questionhow does the antenna connect? (11 Answers)Answers
On the back of my HDTV is an "antenna in" port ("ANT IN") which you simply plug into. You will have to do some experimenting to find best location and positioning for signal reception. I played with it a few hours before I found the best spot. Mine sits in the corner of the top of the credenza next to my flat sccreen HDTV.
- Questiondo not have cable is there inside antenna that i can get channels (10 Answers)
- QuestionAm I going to be able to get Bravo or the ID Channel? Or am I only going to get local TV?? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have cable but one of the local channels cbs is no longer offered. If you get this can you use it along with the cable tv. or is it one or the other (7 Answers)Answers
You can connect the antenna to the coax port on your TV and make sure your cable TV is connected to one of the HDMI ports on your TV. then you can use both and just switch between inputs when you want to watch TV via the antenna vs cable TV. Of course - this is providing you have an HDMI port on your TV And your cable box has an HDMI port. Your cable provider can provide you with the HDMI Cable if needed.
- QuestionI bought the antenna and hooked it up on my haier tv but nothing happens I chose tv on the menu but nothing happens when I go to menu it does not give me option to select antenna help I am cancelling cable Friday and would like to know that I can have loc (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan an antenna be shared by more than one tv (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan I get netflix (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions