Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes the Insignia - Mini DisplayPort-to-HDMI Adapter transfer audio as well as visuals? (11 Answers)Answers
Have you changed the output settings? Go to the top left of your mac to that little apple logo then to System preferences -> Sounds -> output -> choose desired output (either the HDMI cable/TV or you can plug in other speakers). Hope this helps.
- QuestionDOES AUDIO WORK WITH THIS ADAPTER? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAny Device? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionEverything is connected properly from the mac to the tv/hdmi. Why isn't the tv picking the signal? (10 Answers)Answers
I'm wondering if you used the remote for the TV, not the Cable remote, and press input...& choose on the screen ( you'll see AV, Component, etc.) HDMI 2 or 3 because you are probably running your cable through HDMI 1. The second HDMI cord you have that's connected to the adapter that's connected to computer, should be plugged in the TV in the HDMI 2 plug or the 3..,whichever is open/available. Remember that which ever you plug in -HDMI 2 or 3 make sure on the TV remote after pressing input you choose (on the screen) the corresponding HDMI 2 or 3, whatever you plugged in that was available. Then, you should see what's on your computer screen, on your tv screen. You should be able to control your movie from the computer ( Netflix etc. ). Hope it works for you!
- QuestionDoes this allow input into the computer from an HDMI device? I'm trying to set my camera up so it can record and display on my mac's screen simultaneously. My Mac isn't recognizing the camera when plugged in. Thanks! (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWould i be able to plug in my xbox one hdmi and play on my apple macbook air? (6 Answers)Answers
No. The function you may have heard about is Apple's Target Display Mode (TDM) that worked with 27" iMacs built in 2009 to 2010. This will not work with thunderbolt iMacs (2011-2017). If you have an older iMac with a regular mini display port and capable of target display mode, it will work. The last model, I believe, was the mid 2010 27". If I am wrong please let me know.
- Questionis this an active adapter or is this passive? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I uses this to connect my PS4 to my iMac that allows target display? (4 Answers)Answers
Depends on your iMac. This will not work with thunderbolt iMacs (2011-2017). If you have an older iMac with a regular mini display port and capable of target display mode, it will work. The last model, I believe, was the mid 2010 27". If I am wrong please let me know.
- QuestionmacPro 3 monitor display for premiere pro CC 2 monitor for edit one for program preview... Its this product an active adapter or passive adapter? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it support 21:9 format ultrawide monitors (4 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions