Questions & Answers
QuestionAm I able to connect my IPhone to this projector with the screen able to appear as well? If so what other cables would I need or adapters ?
- Answer I was able to use an iPhone with this projector by getting an HDMI-lightning adaptor and attaching that to the HDMI cable. Worked like a charm.
- Answer the view it's about 40% clear when lights are on.I love this I will use it for camping in december.
- Answer Both. The power supply will maintain the battery charge level when it is plugged in. The unit will operate on battery power without the power supply, but in the case of a completely dead battery it can operate from the power supply until the battery is sufficiently charged.
QuestionHow to make screen brighter?
- Answer Device is estimated to run on a full charge or direct power connection of 120 minutes. The projector mini lens and light source is rated at a maximum of 100 lumens or 100 candles, which is very low, and needs to be set up in a very dark room. No way to increase lumens except replacing the whole device with a more costly and more powerful luminescence.
QuestionWhat devices can be connected to this aside from what is already listed? Firestick, smart phone? is so is there any additional supplies needed?
- Answer I have used my iPhone and iPad with this projector; it has an HDMI port (and comes with an HDMI cable) so all I needed was an HDMI-lightning adaptor for my iPad and iPhone, and I was good to go.
QuestionHi. I do not have internet at home so my phone is my only source for it. Will the projector work with my Moto G7 power? Thank you
- Answer The projector does support bluetooth connection. As long as your phone will allow you to output video or simulcast through bluetooth then yes it should work.
- Answer For the Pico Projector about 10 feet for 4:3 ratio to cover 100" screen.
- Answer The device full charge displays at a rated 100 lumens or 100 candle lights. You can increase the effectiveness, by operating in a very dark room, at night or replace the whole device a increase cost with a more powerful luminescence.
QuestionThis projector says it is wireless, how do you connect laptops wirelessly because in the manual it says nothing about it being wireless.
- Answer Wireless in the sense that it doesn't need to be plugged in the wall for power. You still need a HDMI to get video
QuestionI need some advice on speaker options. I tested this projector out the other day and sound wasn’t near enough for a party of 7-8 year old kids. What’s my options for enhancing sound? Bluetooth? Six cord? Etc? Thanks
- Answer Aux cord is your best bet. Unfortunately the Bluetooth feature only works as a portable speaker input. Not the other way around