Questions & Answers
QuestionWorks great on aircraft for noise cancellations and audio BUT only for 5 minutes then says "power off". You can then immediately turn it back on- for another 5 minutes over and over. Seems to stay on when using bluetooth. Any ideas?
- Answer This is the reason I returned it. The same thing happened to me and it got very annoying.
QuestionDo these block out or muffle the intense sound of fireworks and other popping sounds??? Also low base or thudding, rumbling sounds??? Thank you.
- Answer I haven’t used them for loud popping sounds yet, but they work great for rumbling sounds. My bedroom is right next the laundry room and when those machines run, I won’t notice a thing with these headphones on. During the rinse cycle, the washer makes a horrible pounding sound (no it’s not a belt or the drum coming loose, it’s normal for it unfortunately), but I’ll never notice any of it with these headphones on. I plan on using them when I go out to my local shooting range, again, I don’t know how they are with popping sounds, but I’m confident they’ll get the job done to a pretty fair degree. I’m not going to lie, if you only have only the noise cancelling mode on and no audio playing, then it mostly muffles out the background, but it it does it sufficiently in my opinion. However if you have noise cancelling + something playing, you’re 98% unable to hear the world around you, or at least in my experience. Also the audio is a little too bass heavy, but I’m ok with it
QuestionI am hard of hearing and would like to find a Bluetooth earphone that will work with my home theater system that is blue tooth compatible. will these work and how well?
- Answer I am a bit hard of hearing in one ear. I used my Bluetooth noise canceling headset on an airplane and they did work great........clear, easily loud enough sound with little background noise. I feel I got a terrific buy! Good luck!
Questionhow do you turn the microphone on? I did not get a users manualor quick set up guide. even though the box said i did
- Answer On the base of the left ear phone there are three small raised buttons, the bottom most button toggles noise cancellation, the middle button is power (long push) and play/pause (short push), and the top most button is the microphone or what is called "monitor."
QuestionDoes anyone know if the headphones compatible for Xbox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, etc... basically any gaming system? Also if so, is it by Bluetooth or A.V. cord?
- Answer yes this connects to devices by both Bluetooth for sound and to make a call, etc... and also connects with audio cable
QuestionHow do I turn on and use the
- Answer Push the on/off button. I've got a Samsung TV, so after turning the headphones on I go to the Menu and scroll over to Settings, then up to Audio. The TV automatically senses the 'on' headphones and tries to syncs to it. When it syncs, I tell the TV to Connect and I'm done. Also, the manual helps but doesn't talk about TVs, it just refers you to the TV manual. The headphone manual only references MP3 and cell phones on how to connect them with Bluetooth.
QuestionSo, about a month ago, i purchased these headphones and just recently lost the cord for the audio. i have trued using a different headphone cord and it doesnt seem to work. any help?
- Answer Hi! The cable needed is a 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm cable. My advice would be to test with a cable like this, check at Best Buy since one of the Blue Shirts members can help you, or contact us on the link below so that we can also find options for you. Viridiana E. Insignia Support. https://www.insigniaproducts.com/contact-us
- Answer The frequency response is 20Hz~20KHz and the maximum volume is 98dB.
- Answer as longss youhave blutooth
- Answer Hi Brea, I bought these a few weeks ago for my PC and yard work but I also have a Macbook for work so I did a quick check. Pairing Bluetooth devices is very simple. You just hold the power button for 4 seconds to go into pairing mode while you have the Bluetooth settings up in System preferences. That’s all it takes. The sound quality is good with the bass being more audible than standard headphones or speakers. Noise cancel is noticeable (I can mow the lawn and only hear a faint hum). Hope this helps.
- Answer Hi, Mare5. For those devices these would not work. However, you can check out our model NS-HAWHP2 for such purpose. Cesar G. - Insignia Support
QuestionWhat is the maximum wireless range? A,K.A. the maximum distance these headphones can be from the wireless sound source before they disconnect. (I didn't see it in product specifications, which is odd because usually it's listed for wireless headphones)
- Answer Hello, Optimal conditions allow a wireless range of up to 33 feet (10 meters). Eduardo L - Insignia Support https://www.insigniaproducts.com/contact-us
- Answer Hi, Randy. You can absolutely connect these Headphones either with integrated Bluetooth or with a Bluetooth adapter. Cesar G. - Insignia Support
- Answer No these won't pair to a sound bar. That's like connecting a speaker to a speaker. You have to connect them to a device that SENDS an audio signal (like a phone, Fire Stick, computer, etc), these receive a signal.