Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this work on Rebel T5? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow far away does it work? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat does it work with? (8 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow far away will the remote still work (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it work with a canon 80 d (2 Answers)
- QuestionI am trying to find out if it will work when shooting fast action. Trying to get ready for eclipse and want speed control. Thank you. (1 Answer)Answers
If by speed you mean shutter speed, I'm sure if you have a DSLR you will be able to set the shutter speed if you want to and still use the remote. If by speed you mean how fast or how frequent the shutter opens and you take a picture, you can keep pushing the remote repeatedly and your camera should respond as quickly as it is able to process the images. My camera, a Canon ti3, will recognize the remote only when the drive mode is in the time delay single shot setting. It won't respond to the remote if the camera is in the continuous shooting drive mode. If you want to use the continuous shooting drive mode you may have to get a wired shutter release devise.
- QuestionWill it work with a Canon power shot SX410 IS? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan you use this remote to start recordings or is it just for taking pictures? (2 Answers)
- QuestionBased on previous answers that it would work with my T3, I bought this today. However, after reading the manual and googling, I cannot figure out how to make it work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (5 Answers)Answers
I also have a T3, Be sure to adjust settings in the camera as recommended and set the camera to "self timer/remote". If I remember correctly to do this I also had to set my camera to full auto :^( Be sure the remote is quite close, I don't think I could go farther than, like 10', and be sure there is nothing obstructing the sensors, nothing between the camera and the remote.
- Questionwhen the camon camera is hooked up to the tv and I'm watching some thing I have filmed, with this remote can I pause, and back up what I'm watching? My camera is a canon VIXIA HFS20 (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions