Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $149.99
- Answer You can use any ovenproof dish or mold in the Airfryer, whether it is made of glass, ceramic, metal or silicone.
- Answer It is a good size. I was able to fit an entire whole chicken in it when I couldn't get it trussed correctly. I have also cut up 2 large potatoes, 1 green pepper, 8 oz of whole mushrooms, 1 yellow squash and 1 zuchinni and put it all in the basket at once for roasted vegetables.
- Answer Inside dimensions are 10" wide x 7" high x 9" deep.
QuestionDoes it get hot on the outside?
- Answer It gets warm on the sides and top but not hot. However, when you open the door you need to be careful not to burn yourself on the metal that runs around the edge of the inside where the door meets the unit. Also, make sure you pull it away from the wall and give it plenty of room for all the hot air to come out the back.
- Answer The trays are non stick, the interior appears to be stainless. It wipes down easily.
QuestionWhen you pull out a tray to remove food, do you need to hold onto the tray or does it remain flat?
- Answer Yo can use the same tool that pulls the basket so you don’t burn yourself but if it comes out to more than half way it can fall down if is not held
- Answer Yes, this will toast bread. We have used it to toast sliced bread, croissants and breadsticks. It’s amazing! I did flip the bread on the second try as one side was a little more brown than the other. If you flip half way you won’t have that issue. We toast on 400 degrees.
- Answer Its dimensions are; Product Width 13.2 inches Product Length 13.2 inches Product Height 14.4 inches
- Answer I cooked a small frozen pizza in it by turning interior tray upside down. (A tip I got from the web by another user.) Only small will fit, no large pizzas.
- Answer No you don't
- Answer The inside of the vortex plus is not a nonstick surface. I suggest you clean it after every use, if you don't the grease builds up and then it becomes a chore to clean.
QuestionCan it do multiple tasks at the same time like Air frying along with baking, like in PowerXL?
- Answer Yes! I have cooked on the two trays with different foods with no issues at the same time. I also love the rotating basket, makes the perfect french fries.
- Answer No, it will work with regular gfci