Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $149.99
- Answer Stock CPU heatsink and fan
- Answer Hi lukas, the rock b360m pro4 supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (Socket 1151 and would work with this processor). The bios is based on the motherboard. Most bios implementations are specifically designed to work with a particular computer or motherboard model, by interfacing with various devices that make up the complementary system chipset. So to answer your question, the Intel - Core i5-9400F processor will work with the rock b360m pro4. Thanks for choosing Intel!
Question1st question will it work with a dell PC? 2n dose it work with any dell PC.Or with a spesific dell PC?
- Answer It really depends on the motherboard, the brand of a computer does not matter. So just check to see if the motherboard is compatible.
- Answer 9th gen, anything starting with 9 after the processor family is 9th, 8 is 8th, for example i3-9100 is 9th gen and the i3-8100 is 8th.
- Answer You'll need DDR4 as the motherboards that a 9th gen processor such as this one will work in (intel 300 series) will require DDR4 memory
- Answer When I received this CPU three weeks ago it was received in a brand new factory sealed carton.
- Answer The 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9400F uses Socket 1151. The MSI Z97 Board supported LGA 1150 Intel Core 4th/5th Generation Processors, Intel Celeron and Intel Pentium Processors. I recommend that you take a look at MSI’s MPG Z390 Gaming Plus Motherboard available at Best Buy. It’s a great ATX Board with 2 advanced M.2 slots, LED Lighting and fast RAM (DDR 4) support; which all modern platforms have already switched to.
QuestionWill this work with nvidia geforce 1060 3gb? If so, would it be to handle an upgrade to the rtx series?
- Answer Would the CPU work? Yes, but those answers are completely dependant on your motherboard and PS as well.
Questionis this cpu compatible to the motherboard, MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151. And if thi comes with a cpu coler that means i dont have to buy a cpu coller apart thx pls help
- Answer It is compatible. The fan that comes with it sucks would recommend buying a 20 dollar fan since it’s a stock 7 dollar fan.
- Answer Its not likely you can use a desktop cpu in a laptop unless your laptop's motherboard can use socketed cpu's. Most laptop CPU's from what i've seen are not compatible with desktop CPU's. Also consider that a desktop draws power from an outlet not a battery like a laptop so heat and power draw could be an issue if you happen to get a CPU that works in a laptop. Laptops run way cooler and use less power.
- Answer Motherboards that have Socket LGA 1150, were used for Intel's 4th Generation Processors. The Intel Core i5-9400F utilizes the LGA 1151 Socket. If you are looking for a compatible motherboard, you should check out MSI’s MPG Z390 Gaming Plus at Best Buy. It’s a great ATX Board with 2 advanced M.2 slots. LED Lighting and fast RAM (DDR 4) support; which all modern platforms have already switched to.