Questions & Answers
QuestionDoes this TV Cart need to be mounted to the wall to prevent toppling over? Will the bottom footing be enough to prevent toppling
- Answer This model does not require being mounted to a wall.
QuestionDoes anyone know how far apart the legs are at the front of this from outside to outside? I like it, but I want to be able to place the legs underneath another piece of furniture I have. Thanks.
- Answer The legs are 32.8 inches apart from outside to outside.
QuestionI am thinking to get the TV, "Toshiba - 50” Class – LED - 2160p – Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR – Fire TV Edition". Is this TV cart matches with this TV?
- Answer Yes, this cart is compatible with the Toshiba 50” Class LED Smart 4K UHD TV.
QuestionCan this stand reliably hold a 55 inch screen with stability or is a smaller screen recommended?
- Answer Customer, You can go a little bit larger as long as you are under the 109 lb weight capacity. The TV sizes we list are recommendations. Feel free to contact us directly using the support button on our website if you have any additional questions, thanks.
- Answer Ama, The minimum and maximum is 38" and 58" measured from the floor to the middle of the TV plate. Feel free to contact us directly using the support button on our website if you have any additional questions, thanks.
- Answer It is for a web cam or such. It and the bracket down the back can easily be left off if you do not want it. A small DVD/BluRay player, cable box, streaming box, etc could be put up there if you don't want them on the lower shelf.
QuestionGiven the adjustable pole height, what is the maximum height that a 32in flat screen can be reach when mounted? thank you
- Answer Assuming the brackets you attach to the TV are centered the center of your TV would be 58" off the ground. Keep in touch if you have any additional questions, thanks.