Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow many cups? (11 Answers)Answers
While the pod seems big, you can only really fill it half-way with coffee, so it will not brew carafes of coffee. If you really want it to, you can put a green dot over the red dot from a carafe pod or a vue pod and then use it for a carafe, but I don't think it will taste very good. Seems to do well with the 8oz and 10oz settings. Keurig isn't making a pod for using your own coffee for carafes because the carafe pods are actually a special design with a tube in the middle to get all the grounds wet. If water just came from the top it wouldn't work very well, which is how k-cups and the MyK-Cup work.
- QuestionDoes anyone have any experience using this product with K450 brewer? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this work with the K55? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this fit all keurig 2.0 models? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI just received my K15 Classic and ordered My K-Cup 2.0 reusable. You claim it is compatible with K15 but I can't figure out how it goes in. it doesn't fit, what is the trick? (4 Answers)Answers
Hello Klaska and thank you for your question. The My K-cup 2.0 Reusable Filter is NOT compatible with the K15 Brewer. The My K-Cup 2.0 is only for use in our Plus series, or K250, K475 or K575 models. We do offer a My K-Cup which is designed specifically for use with our Classic series systems which is what you would need. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our consumer care department at 866-901-2739. Thank you!
- QuestionHi! I am planning to buy K525. Does this fit K525? If it doesn't, would you be able to replace it for free? Thanks. (5 Answers)Answers
Yes it does, you are talking 2.0 series? I have the 2.0 series it works fantastic. I can not say enough about the brewer ,one of the nicest treats I have ever bought! Wake up pop the pod in about a minute later the nicest hottest coffee ever. I do highly recommend one especially if ur on a budget or those days U just run out of pods U have this nifty pod. I had read tons of reviews on these brewers & the pod, but my experience I can not say enough about Kuerig brewers & that pod
- QuestionDoes this asseorrrie work in 2.0model (10 Answers)
- QuestionK40 keurig? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the my k-cup reusable coffee pod compatible with the K 525 series? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat model does this fit? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions