Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,664.99
QuestionWhat are the inside dimensions of this microwave? Width, height and depth please, not cubic feet. Thanks.
- Answer 17 5/8" W 8 1/4"H 16 1/2"D From the top of the glass turn table the height is 7 1/2". Hope this helps
- Answer it comes with a 27" and 30" trim kit
QuestionIf your opening or cabinet is only 24inches wide, can you install this without a trim kit? The description is unclear and very confusing.
- Answer Yes I didn't use the trim kit it came with and it looks beautiful
QuestionDoes this microwave vent out of the front? If it’s built into a cabinet where does it vent? Thanks
- Answer Yes. I blows just above the handle.
QuestionI have a cabinet opening that I wanted to put this microwave in rather than a traditional microwave without enough ventilation. what is the space intended for this item's installation? thank you. John Ott
- Answer The cutout depth is 21 3/4 inches, the cut out height is 17 5/8 inches and the cut out width is 22 1/4 inches for this KitchenAid® Microwave. We hope this helps!
- Answer Hi Robbie, as long as you can accommodate the location requirements for the Microwave. Here is the link to the "Installation Guide" for this model. https://bit.ly/3KG65NI You will find the location requirements, electrical requirements and minimum and maximum space requirements. We hope this helps!
QuestionMy cabinet opening is 20H - the microwave is only 18H. Is there a trim piece to accommodate the height?
- Answer Hello JN2000, this model does not offer a Trim kit. We hope this helps.
QuestionMy cabinet opening is 24W 18 3/4H 24D. Will the 27 inch trim kit take care of my extra inch of height.
- Answer Hello Pat. This KitchenAid® Microwave does not have a trim kit available. Please visit https://bit.ly/2Z5uB87 and refer to page 2 for more information regarding the side trim panels.
- Answer No hood
QuestionI have a 27" cabinet with cutout for built-in Microwave. The cabinet is 21" deep. The depth of this item says it is 21.25" deep. I can't tell if that is to the handles, or the depth the microwave will need to fit in the cabinet. Will this work?.
- Answer Hi RonD, you can find the "Location Requirements" for this model, on page 2 of the Installation Instructions, linked here: https://bit.ly/3AJJWch There are detailed instructions for what the space needed for installation, along with diagrams. We hope this helps!
- Answer Hi Sandy, this is a built-in Microwave, so you will not need an additional trim kit. You can access the information on the included trim for the 30" Microwave in the installation instructions linked here: https://bit.ly/3AJJWch On page 2 you will see the included kit and on the following pages the space requirements, and measurements. We hope this helps!
QuestionWhere can I get a new lightbulb for this model? Also, is it easy to replace by simply unscrewing the existing one and replacing it with a new bulb? Thank you, Leigh
- Answer Hi Leigh, You can contact our parts team at 844-200-5440 to speak with them in regards to ordering a new bulb for the appliance. We hope this helps.
- Answer Hello Krissy! There is no timer on this model. We do apologize.
QuestionHi, I’ve had a problem with mine not microwaving for more than about 3.5 minutes without it wanting to “cool down”...
- Answer Hi Ash, this can definitely be normal for this unit, especially if what was being cooked had a high moisture content. Even if the unit doesn't feel very hot, the fan will also run to dissipate any remaining moisture inside of the unit. Hope this helps!
QuestionI have a Kitchen Aid refrigerator that has the print shield (fingerprint technology) and I'm wondering if this will match the finish since this doesn't have the print sheild?
- Answer Hello ABC123. The finish may vary. We hope this helps!
QuestionOur existing cabinet "BMC27" by Wellborne cabinetry is a 27" wide cabinet x 24" d overall out to out, and the existing cut out of the cabinet is 16 3/4" tall x 23 1/2" wide x 23 1/2" deep, would this work and can we install it ourselves?
- Answer Hello AmyT. The cutout depth is 21 3/4 inches, the cutout height is 17 5/8 inches, and the cutout width is 22 1/4 inches for this KitchenAid® Microwave. Please visit https://bit.ly/39QaCvZ for more information.