Questions & Answers
- Questionhow do you connect these to a blu ray player? (5 Answers)Answers
Buy a receiver. I have this (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/yamaha-650w-5-1-ch-4k-ultra-hd-and-3d-pass-through-a-v-home-theater-receiver-black/6078137.p?id=1219658502326&skuId=6078137) which is really good . you need to connect the speakers with the receiver and the blueray player to your tv .. Then you can connect your tv to the receiver via optical/HDMI cable ....
- Questionare these wireless? can you use with your computer/spotify? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan these speakers be used for a surround sound system including the center channel? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan these be used as wall speakers? We would use 4 in the upper corners of the room (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan these be used outside? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDo these have enough sound for 14' ceilings? I already have wiring in the ceilings for 5 in ceiling speakers but need to know if these will work. (5 Answers)Answers
This will defenitely rock your house. I had 2 out of 4 hooked up in my living room with power coming from a Pioneer VSX-1123 and it rocked my house. With 5 of them the 14Ft ceiling is no match. Most importantly to get the best quality sound will depend on the source and power delivered to them. Weak input means weak output. When properly powered they will rock all night long.
- QuestionAre these wide dispersion speakers? (1 Answer)
- Questionhow many in a box or your price is for one (5 Answers)
- Questionis there a "rule of thumb" ratio of ceiling speakers per square feet when deciding how many to put in a room? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionThis cilling speaker may I used as dolby atmos. (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions