Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $132.99
QuestionHow long would it take to cool it self or food? I bought other brand it take about 6 hours to cool it self and it didn't cool even the drinks I returned that was not working for us.how about this one?
- Answer The P75 cools approximately 40 degrees F below the ambient temperature. The Koolatron can be operated continuously from a 110/120 volt AC wall outlet using the optional Koolatron Power Pack. For best results, precool your unit and the food and beverages before placing them in your cooler. If the cooler is loaded with warm material, it will require at least 6 hours to cool the contents.
- Answer The P75 cools approximately 40 degrees fahrenheit / 22 degrees celsius below the ambient temperature. When your vehicle is running and the electrical system is operating properly, your cooler will operate continuously without discharging the battery. When the battery is not being charge, the cooler should not be operated from more than 4 hours.
QuestionDoes it make much noise when it's running and does it contribute any heat to the inside of the vehicle when the cooling option is running?
- Answer No, the cooler does not have a noisy fan motor. There would be some heat that is coming from the heatinsk when plugged into cool mode.
QuestionI am thinking of buying the Koolatron. I will be on the road for three days and need to keep my frozen items frozen. Will the Koolatron keep them frozen for that period of time? would appreciate an answer ASAP as I will be leaving Sept.2. Rosie
- Answer The Kool Kaddy cools to 40 degrees F below ambient temperature and will keep your items cold. Unfortunately this is not a freezer and will not keep the items frozen
- Answer There isn't a switch. It's determined by the way the power cord is plugged into the cooler. On one end of the cord there is an arrow. On the other end of the cord, there is a blue and red dot. When you connect the two together, whichever dot is pointed to by the arrow determines if it will heat or cool. ie Blue is cool, Red is heat.
- Answer The P75 cooler draws approximately 4.5 amps (50 to 60 watts) When your vehicle is running and the electrical system is operating properly, your cooler will operate continuously without discharging the battery. When the battery is not being charged, the cooler should not be operated from more than 4 hours. The cooler can be operated continuously from a 110/120 volt AC wall outlet using the optional Koolatron AC Power Pack.
- Answer Please contact 1-800-265-8456 Koolatron customer service for assistance.
- Answer Product dims: 21"x16"x15.5" ( Inches) Inside dims: 15"x11.5"x12" ( inches)
Question1I PURCHASED THIS COOLER FROM pIot truck stop. The cord that plugs into the car. Did not come with it in the box. How do I get one. It has a short plug with flat ends on it . But I don't have anything to fit the plug.
- Answer Please forward your : 1) proof of purchase/receipt. 2) Your complete Name, return address and phone number. 3) Note specifying that there was no 12v power cord with cooler. Email it or fax it. Email : email@example.com Fax: 1-519-756-9349 We will send you the 12v cord once all information is received.
QuestionI am looking for something to use as an ice cooler when my business has kiosks at outdoor festivals. Will this get cool enough to keep ice frozen?
- Answer The P75 cools approximately 40 degrees F/ 22 degrees C below the ambient temperature.