Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs the reported fan noise an issue/an oddity on some machines and is it a returnable issue if it occurs? Would the higher speced model be less prone to that fan noise? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this have expandable memory (2 Answers)Answers
No, this configuration is not upgradable, but there is another configuration available with 8GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD. Here is the link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-yoga-720-2-in-1-13-3-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i5-8gb-memory-256gb-solid-state-drive-platinum-silver/5722715.p?skuId=5722715
- QuestionWould this be good for a college student? (4 Answers)Answers
It will depend on the software the student will be using. We recommend you check with the specific software publishers for the programs that the student will be using, for their compatibility with Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system and the minimum/recommended hardware requirements (Is a Graphics card required, the processor speed and the minimum required system RAM and the minimum available hard drive space) to run their program, then compare those requirements to this system's configuration. This information should be available on the software web sites. You might be able to get an idea as to what programs will be used by the student on the school's web site or through the student orientation office at the school.
- QuestionDoes this have a back-lit keyboard? (2 Answers)
- QuestionThe description says it has a numeric keypad but the pictures do not. So does it or doesn't? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the power adaptor 120v-220v? (2 Answers)
- Questionis a stylus included for inking (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat headphones are compatible with this computer? I tried my apple headphones, but they don't fit. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this laptop connect to a projector? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill 4GB RAM/128GB SSD be enough? A regular day for me includes running 30-40 tabs on Chrome, having several Word/Excel docs and several pdf's open, and some sort of audio (music, podcast) running all at once - no need for programming/gaming capacity (2 Answers)Answers
Hey Meg! So I will say for heavy multitasking that you are doing, opting for more RAM will definitely help you. Unless you are keeping those docs on the cloud, you will fill up that storage very, very quickly. Make sure you are using your onedrive very well. Upgrade to one of the other options with more RAM.
I Would Recommend:
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions