Questions & Answers
- Answer Yes, go to SOUND - SOUND OUT - then look for LG SOUND SYNC WIRELESS/BLUETOOTH. Hope this helps
QuestionWe just had our tv installed. It appears dark and not as bright as in the store. The installer adjusted the brightness. ???
- Answer There are Many settings, within the settings, so you can play around with many different settings, but to answer your question on BRIGHTNESS vs. DARKNESS, you must first TURN OFF the (Energy Saving) mode, this takes down the brightness to save energy, to get to this (click) on ALL SETTINGS, then on PICTURE, over to the right of PICTURE you will see a list of settings, look for ENERGY SAVING in the list and turn it OFF it is set to ON by default. You also need to go into PICTURE MODE and change from APS (Auto Power Save), to STANDARD or you can use VIVID or the other choices, choose what you like best, Personally I think STANDARD works the best for all coloring & brightness, but its your choice, just don't use the APS (Auto Power Save), which is the default of the tv also, because again it is an energy saving mode. Once you do these two steps, you will be able to set your colors, tint & brightness, sharpeness, etc. to your liking, there are also many, many other picture settings, within each setting, you just have to click on each one to see what it does. Hope this helps.
QuestionHow wide is the bezel? is it same top/bottom/left&right ?? I need some tv's with thin bezels so i can place 4 tv's in a 2x2 pattern and use it as one large display. thanks in advance.
- Answer The bezel PLUS the frame around the side totals 9/16 inches on each side. The bottom also has a small remote sensor/manual button array that adds another 3/16 inches. Total gap between the left/right screens would be 1 and 1/8 inches. Top to bottom 1 and 5/16 inches.
- Answer The legs add approximately 2.7 inches to the height of the TV. ^CP
- Answer All I use is an outdoor antennae and it works just fine bringing in numerous over the air channels.
QuestionIs this particular tv wall mountable? There is an existing tv mounted but it is a 42 inch tv
- Answer Yes, but you would need to know if your current wall mount is capable of the weight of this TV and whether or not the mounting holes on your wall mount expand to the size of this TV. My guess would be yes to both but you would need to know the specs of your current wall mount and look at the weight capability.
- Answer No, feet are fixed with screws. Not adjustable
QuestionI purchased this tv Saturday night and now it is advertised $100 less Can I take receipt back to the store and get the $100 difference?
- Answer Yes, I did the same thing and got $100 plus tax back. It may drop further and Best Buy says they will honor all price drops until Jan. 15 so you may as well hold off.
QuestionDoes this TV have HDMI ARC? I have the Bose Soundtouch 300 and want to make sure it's compatible.
- Answer The LG 4K UHD HDR Smart LED TV - 65" Class (64.5" Diag), Model # 65UJ7700 does have an HDMI® ARC port on it marked as HDMI IN/ARC...^IFV
QuestionIs it possible to connect two Bluetooth headsets simultaneously? My wife and I would like to listen to a program at the same time without waking my little kids.
- Answer No, this unit does not support connecting to multiple Bluetooth devices at the same time.
QuestionHI I PURCHASED this tv and the screen arrived cracked and broken. What part does it need to repait it and what is the cost to repair?
- Answer If you receive a product that is damaged in shipping, defective or that is not the product you ordered, please return it during your return and exchange time period to a Best Buy store — and they will arrange for a replacement. If you would rather return the item by mail during your return and exchange time period, please call Best Buy for special instructions at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289). They will cover all reasonable and customary ground shipping fees on qualified returns. ^CP
QuestionI purchased LG 65UJ7700 4K UHD Smart LED TV. I have BOSE Headphone Wireless Bluetooth connect to LG TV but it cannot go through to my bose wireless headphone. Can you help me solve this problem? Thanks.
- Answer It does support Bluetooth headsets that have the LG Sound Sync feature. Not all Bluetooth headphones are compatible, but any of the LG Tone Series Bluetooth Headsets will work. ^CP
- Answer Unfortunately we do not list the specification for input lag on our tech specs. There are many third party websites that list this specification you are looking for. If you are in need of any assistance, have additional questions, or would just like to see our helpful tips, check us out on Twitter @LGUSSupport ^CP