Questions & Answers
- Answer Both Netflix and prime videos
- Answer The distance between the legs of the 65UM7300PUA is 52.1". The legs are 10.6" in depth. ^CP
- Answer Yes it has 2.4 and 5g. I currently have ipv6 disabled.
- Answer LG announced at CES 2019 that all of the 2019 LG OLED Lineup, the LG NanoCell SM9X series (2019), LG NanoCell SM8X series (2019), and the LG UHD UM7X series (2019) will add support via a firmware upgrade that is expected "mid-year" that will provide Apple AirPlay 2 and Apple HomeKit support. With Apple HomeKit support, customers will be able to control their LG TV using the Home app or by asking Siri. The LG 65 inch Class 4K Smart UHD TV w/AI ThinQ®, Model # 65UM7300PUA is one of the screen sizes in the UM7X series. ^CP
QuestionCould anyone tell me the exact dimensions of the box this TV comes in? I’m trying to figure out if it would fit in my car for in store pickup. Thanks!
- Answer The 65UM7300PUA's box has the following dimensions: (WxHxD) 63" x 38.2" x 7.5". ^CP
QuestionWhat is the height up to the bottom of the television? In other words, how much height would I have under it to place other electronic items?
- Answer With the legs installed there is 2.5" between the TV's frame and whatever the TV is sitting on top of. ^CP
QuestionCan you listen to the tv sound and someone listen with wireless headphones at the same time?
- Answer No, internal speakers and a headset cannot be used at the same time. ^CP
QuestionWhat size mounting screws are needed to mount on my current TV stand Mount? ( it can hold upto 70" tv)
- Answer The metric with for the VESA screws that will fit into the vESA bolt holes in the back of the LG 65 inch Class 4K Smart UHD TV w/AI ThinQ® (64.5'' Diag), Model # 65UM7300PUA is M6 (i.e. 6mm). The length of the screw is determined by how thick the wall mount that you are using is. If you are looking to replace missing screws for an existing wall mount, you will want to measure its thickness. If you are purchasing a new mount, it will probably comes with three sets of VESA screws of varying length with spacers as included accessories...^IFV
- Answer The DirecTV Ready app is available for download and installation from the LG Content Store (App Store) for older LG TVs that are DirecTV Ready. Regrettably, the LG 65 inch Class 4K Smart UHD TV w/AI ThinQ® (64.5'' Diag), Model # 65UM7300PUA is not a DirectTV Ready TV and is not compatible with the app...^IFV
- Answer The LG 65 inch Class 4K Smart UHD TV w/AI ThinQ® (64.5'' Diag), Model # 65UM7300PUA is a higher-tiered model that supports Bluetooth (ver. 5.0), comes with an included LG Magic Remote, features LG's ThinQ AI technology with Google Assistant and Alexa built-in, will receive a firmware upgrade soon that adds support for AirPlay 2 and with the LG Magic Remote you can use voice commands, mouse-like control & click to manage most devices...^IFV
QuestionWe are having trouble with the sound quality, it is in a high ceiling room, any suggestions?
- Answer you may add a sound bar to this television. This should help with the sound quality, I would bet on it.
- Answer Roku devices or the Amazon FireStick are designed to be connected to HDMI ports on a TV so either of those devices can simply be plugged into any of the thjree HDMI inputs on the LG 65 inch Class 4K Smart UHD TV w/AI ThinQ® (64.5'' Diag), Model # 65UM7300PUA. You will need to switch the input source to the HDMI input that you have the Roku or Amazon FireStick device connected to to view it on the TV. Apple TV and Apple TV+ was recently launched on 02/04/2020 on the TV and you can easily access Apple TV from the home screen on the TV then subscribe to and watch Apple TV+ on the TV...^IFV
QuestionWhat is the distance between the holes on the back of the tv to attach the wall mount hangers?
- Answer Hello Dan. The LG 65 inch Class 4K Smart UHD TV w/AI ThinQ® (64.5'' Diag), Model # 65UM7300PUA has an A x B VESA Wall Mount Interface Pattern of 300 x 300 mm. That means the VESA Bolt holes are 300 millimeters aprt horizontally (A) and they are 300 millimeters apart vertically (B)...^IFV
- Answer The 65UM7300PUA features the following connections: Bluetooth® Support Version 5.0, HDMI-CEC (Simplink), HDMI Input (HDCP 2.2), HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC), USB Ports (v 2.0), RF Connection Input (Antenna/Cable), Composite Input (AV), Ethernet, Digital Audio Output (Optical). ^CP
- Answer Yes it does. On the bottom in the exact middle, if you reach under the screen you can feel the place to switch it on and off, you just need to press and hold a second for each function. It does show some other things on the screen which I don't know exactly how to use.