Questions & Answers
QuestionWhat is the ACTUAL refresh rate of this TV? Not the misleading "True Motion" up-scaling metric, but the real refresh rate measured in Hz? I notice fewer and fewer manufacturer's make this information easy to find, opting instead only to show True Motion
- Answer The 75UM6970PUB has a refresh rate of 60Hz. ^CP
- Answer The TV does have built in bluetooth functionality, and you are able to set Audio Out to a bluetooth device.
QuestionCan this tv be mounted on a wall? I cannot see holes in the back of the tv in the pictures that would show this ability
- Answer Yes it can you have to remove the 4 screws in the back of the tv
- Answer The W x H x D dimensions for the shipping carton for the LG LG 75 Inch Class 4K HDR Smart LED TV w/ AI ThinQ® (74.5'' Diag), Model # 75UM6970PUA are 72.4" x 43.9" x 9". You can either measure the interior dimensions for your CRV to see if it will fit or visit the manufacturer's website to see if they have the interior dimensions listed for it. You owner's manual may have the dimensions listed. The W x H x D dimensions for the panel are 66.6" x 38.5" x 3.5". If those dimensions can fit in your car, Best But Associates may have to take the TV out of its shipping carton and bubble wrap it for protection to get it into your car...^IFV
QuestionCan I stream form my tablet via Bluetooth to the tv? I am moving out of NY soon and I really don’t want to pay to see Ranger and Yankee games by subscribing to various sport packages thru cable
- Answer You can use the Screen Share feature on the LG 75 Inch Class 4K HDR Smart LED TV w/ AI ThinQ® (74.5'' Diag), Model # 75UM6970PUB to cast your mobile device on the the TV. When you enable screen share mode on your mobile device, the TV will be displayed in a list of available devices. You can select it from the list to request a connection. After connection is established, your mobile device's screen will be displayed on the TV...^IFV
QuestionDoes this TV support eARC?
- Answer Hi Ash. All the HDMI ports on the LG LG 75 Inch Class 4K HDR Smart LED TV w/ AI ThinQ® (74.5'' Diag), Model # 75UM6970PUB are HDMI 2.0 ports. HDMI 2.1 is an HDMI 2.1 specification so HDMI 2 on the TV supports HDMI ARC functionality. It does not support HDMI eARC functionality...^IFV
QuestionI cannot get my Comcast Cable set top box to connect to my LG Smart TV. I've tried both HDMI Inputs. Does this tv not work with cable?
- Answer Yes, you just have to make sure the tv is turned off while you plug in the HDMI cable. But when you first set the tv up wait. It updates and downloads for a couple of hours initially.
QuestionWhen you press the source button on the included remote, can you press it again to change inputs or do you have to use the arrows? Essentially, can you change inputs with the source button alone? Thanks
- Answer Pressing the source button on the remote control for the LG 75 Inch Class 4K HDR Smart LED TV w/ AI ThinQ® (74.5'' Diag), Model # 75UM6970PUB repeatedly allows you to scroll through the different inputs...^IFV
QuestionIs this supposed to come with a magic remote or standard? I bought this TV at my local Best Buy yesterday and it came with a Standard LG remote even though the specs on this site say Magic.
- Answer We apologize for the confusion. The 75UM6970PUB comes with a standard remote control. A magic remote is available for purchase separately. ^CP
Questionwill this TV sku# 6363868 fit my existing articulating wall mount? It uses 4 screws that are centered 16" apart (side to side) and up and down.
- Answer Depends on what your current mount is rated for.
- Answer Yeah the picture is great. The 60hrtz is pretty normal for say Xbox and PlayStation. If you are hooking up a computer to this it will be fine but I would recommend a Samsung gaming monitor. You can get a 49inch for around eight hundred and than you will be getting 120hrtz. The tv is amazing and for the price you can’t go wrong. Ip tv is great and again the picture quality is better than my 70 inch Vizio. I did my home work and for what I was willing to pay I found this tv to be my best option. Watch YouTube videos they will show you how to set up put the feet on and comparison to other similar TVs. I hope this helps. I give this tv 2 thumbs up I would give it 3 thumbs up if I had 3 thumbs. 5 star. I would buy this tv again and recommend it to my friends.
QuestionCan the TV legs Be move more inside the TV BASE to fit and smaller tv stand OR they can only be place in one area?
- Answer Only one position, approximately 63 inches apart.
QuestionI see the width of the stands are 60 inch apart but how deep is each foot. I need to know how deep of a table to get.
- Answer The legs on the 75UM6970PUB are 60.3" apart and 13.5" in depth. ^CP
Questionrtings famous review site States that this tv uses a RGBW sub panel?is it true?whats the sub panel used?
- Answer The panel for the LG 75 Inch Class 4K HDR Smart LED TV w/ AI ThinQ® (74.5'' Diag), Model # 75UM6970PUB is as rtings.com describes it...^IFV
QuestionWhy are the refresh rate only 60 htz is that how they keep the price ...the more expensive/better model is at 120 refresh rate.
- Answer Most mid to high-end LG TVs have 120Hz screens, whereas most of the lower tiered models like the LG 75 Inch Class 4K HDR Smart LED TV w/ AI ThinQ® (74.5'' Diag), Model # 75UM6970PUB will have 60Hz screens. All TVs must have a refresh rate of at least 60Hz, since that's what the broadcast standard. The first thing to understand about video is that you can't add detail beyond what is already in the source footage. Secondly, the source footage is never greater than 60Hz....^IFV