Questions & Answers
- Answer Yes. Fits perfectly!
- Answer They are Bluetooth. I use the LIFX app to turn my lights on/off from any location. I can be 10 miles or 100 feet from home and the light responds to app. Connected to my Google Home and I am able to control lights by voice commands as well.
Question1, is this light bulb used for the google home mini? 2, does this light bulb dim down and up? 3, does this bulb change colors and what are the colors? Thank you,
- Answer 1 you can use this bulb with any smart hub including google, alexa, and apple homekit. 2 yes this is dimmable. This bulb doesn’t change colors but you can buy the LIFX bulbs that do change colors.
- Answer You can turn your lights on and off when away from your wifi only if you have a "home base" such as home pod, alexa, google home.
QuestionDoes this blud work on 5 Ghz WiFi or only 2.4 Ghz? My network has both but not sure how to change it!
- Answer Most IOT use 2.4 Ghz WiFi, if it sees it, it will use it. a 2.4 Ghz device will not see the 5 Ghz.