Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes it work with windows 10? (11 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this work with steam, do i have to download any drivers? or would it work if i just plug it in? (11 Answers)Answers
Yes, I use this controller for the games I play on Steam. No drivers to download, it works out of the box. When in the 'Big Picture' mode of Steam, there is also a place to configure the controller. I left it at its defaults and haven't had any issues.
- QuestionDoes it work for emulators? (11 Answers)
- QuestionIs this Windows 8.1 and specifically winRT compatible? (11 Answers)
- Questionmac compatibility (11 Answers)Answers
It worked for my Mac. It has two settings DirectInput and Xinput (which is a Windows API to receive input from the Xbox Controller). You just have to put it in DirectInput mode for the Mac. Note: it still depends on how the developer created their program as to how well the controller will work.
- QuestionDoes this work on mac? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWill it work with games on Nox or Memu games from Google play on my laptop (1 Answer)
- Questioncontroller for battlefield bad company 2 what will work? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre the buttons pressure sensitive. For example, in a racing game can you feather the throttle and brake or is it full on or off. If not pressure sensitive, any suggestions for a PC controller for windows 10 that is. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this work for Farm Simulator 17 on my PC? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions