Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $989.99
- Answer Fred, the Dryer does not come with the water hose or Y connector. Please visit https://bit.ly/3vRk4aL and refer to page 4 for more information.
QuestionHi, I see it says the door hinge on the dryer is reversible but one of the other answers says it swings left to right. Is it reversible?
- Answer Ann, yes the door swing is reversible.
- Answer Hello Jude, Control Lock Use to lock the controls of the dryer and avoid an accidental change in cycle options or preferences during a drying cycle. Touch and hold Control Lock for 3 seconds to lock or unlock the controls of the dryer. During this time, the LED display will count down “3-2-1.” Once the controls are locked, the Control Lock icon will illuminate.
QuestionCan someone help please? How can you stop large bulky items from wadding up into a large ball when drying? Very annoying to have to constantly pull apart the ball every 5 minutes for the 30-40minutes it takes to get a comforter dry. HELP!
- Answer I use wool balls 4 of them. When I put the comforter or sheets or towels in I put them apart to make sure they go separated not in a ball.
QuestionThe drum material say metal. Is it stainless or painted? Also is there a light in the dryer.
- Answer Drum is painted (white) and there is not a light in the dryer.
Questioncan the steam function be disabled- specifically can I run this without a water line coming in?
- Answer Hi tomm, we only recommend installing this unit per the factory installation instructions. Here is the link to that document. https://bit.ly/2Sl7ySM
QuestionI just had my new dryer delivered and there is no drum light. This was a warranty replacement for my previous dryer that had a light. The owners manual shows how to replace the interior light “on certain models”. Is there anyway to have a light installed
- Answer Hi Fujimato, for this specific model Maytag - 7.3 Cu. Ft. 12-Cycle High-Efficiency Electric Dryer with Steam, if the unit did not originally come with the interior light feature, unfortunately, there is no way to add that feature to the unit.
QuestionIs there any way to know when this might be in stock. I am able to pull the trigger finally but now they're not available :-(
- Answer Please reach out to Best Buy Customer Care at 1(888)237-8289 for further assistance. We hope this helps.
Questionwhy is it taking 4 cycles to dry a comforter and 2 to 3 cycles to dry jeans or towels .it is brand-new new have had it a week
- Answer Please reach out to us directly via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/maytag or Twitter @MaytagCare. Let’s see what we can do for you!
- Answer For an extra fee (I think $25/ea) BestBuy will haul away the old dryer and washer.
QuestionIs it possible to stack this on a different brand washer?...as I am needing to replace my dryer and keeping existing washer, and unit needs to be stacked.
- Answer Hello bgrif! That would depend on if the two models use the same stacking kits. This model uses Stacking Kit W10869845. We hope this helps.
QuestionMy husband and I just purchased this Washer Dryer set and need for it to be stacked. Do we need to purchase an additional "stack" kit of some sort to be ready for install? If so, can you send me what I need to order? Thanks!
- Answer you need to get the Maytag/Whirlpool Stacking kit
QuestionWhat is the load capacity for this dryer? How many towels will it hold? Will it dry a king size comforter.
- Answer Our king sized comforter was the first thing we washed and dried. The dryer didn't fully dry the comforter. It could have been us and the settings we used. But, it did dry it enough so that we let it air dry over night and it was fine. I laid it out over the sofa. We haven't done towels yet. That's next.