Questions & Answers
- Answer Seemed like it took a full day to charge. Blinking lights on side keep you informed on charge and when all four go solid it's done
QuestionIt the indicator light suppose to blink until it is fully charged. Mine blinks for a few seconds and then nothing. I have not seen it go pass the first dot. The only time I see 4 dots is when I first plug it in to charge it.
- Answer Hi, Tammy. After connecting the powerstation battery’s micro USB port to a power source, the LED status indicators will start blinking to indicate charging. The lights will turn off after 30 seconds.
- Answer I use it only for my IPhone. I use it for my IPhone X and IPhone 7+. Works great. You just use your regular changer that came with your IPhone.
- Answer works on all phones!! and charges rather quickly!
QuestionJust purchased a mophie...how do you know,when it's charged? My old charger,blinked until all 4 light were solid.
- Answer When you push the status button on the powerstation and all four lights light up solid your powerstation is fully charged.
QuestionI am traveling out of the country in Feb and I need a portable charger for I phone. Am I allowed to take this Mophie Powerstation 6000 on board my flight rather than checked baggage.
- Answer Yes. You can take it on board. Just remember to have it removed during when you go thru security.
QuestionDoes this device not have a power button? Is it just connect and go or does it turn on some kind of way before it starts working?
- Answer When your plug your device into the powerstation it will automatically begin charging.
QuestionCan I leave the Mophie plugged in and charging indefinitely, until I need to take it with me? i.e., is there any concern to "overcharging" the mophie itself?
- Answer I li eave it plugged in, have not had a problem but with any electeonic device they say you need to let the battery run down, so it stays strong.
QuestionYES IT DOES HAVE PASS THROUGH FOR ONE OUTPUT PORT. It is the port highlighted with a battery and 2 arrows through it.
- Answer Altough it has one output it is clearly highlighted
QuestionIs it safe to use my phone while its plugged into the powerstation? I would think it would be ok since I use my phone when it's plugged into a regular socket. Would there be any overheating issues?
- Answer Yes, you can use your phone while plugged into the powerstation, however, it will not charge the phone at full capacity. It will not overheat.
QuestionHow many times could you charge an iPhone 6 Plus, before having to REcharge the Mophie device? Thank you
- Answer My cousin who I bought this for says if it's fully charged and she charges her phone that is at 15% or lower, it can recharge a phone about 3 or 4 times before having to charge it again. Hope this helps.
- Answer You could charge your beets with this item. Better off buying Bose, that way you get premium sound and don't look like a clown with them Beetz wrapped around your head..
QuestionHow do I chose the right portable charger to buy? Is it only based on how much you want to spend? I see various models of chargers with different "mAh" numbers, but am not sure how this affects what you need or what is compatible with one's phone.
- Answer How I look for mine is by reading the reviews and just researching about the product before buying.